XXIX

|Khaleesi's POV|

I put every ounce of my rage and feelings into that strike on Acnologia. I was mentally exhausted with this back and forth of his words. Each word he said carved deeper and deeper into my heart.

His words shouldn't mean that much to me since he was the one who abandoned me at the age of five. But this is the person who raised me, who took care of me, who taught me everything, and the person I held above the rest. He was my father. The one who was supposed to love me no matter what, even if it wasn't biological. How naive and foolish I was, to ever think I meant something to him.

   I jumped back on Igneel's shoulder. I watched as Acnologia plummeted to the ground. My eyes cold as they stared at the dragon on the ground. Igneel's eyes hardened from Acnologia's words. His eyes softened as he turned his head towards me. "Girl--?" I looked over at him. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine. His words just summed up everything I already knew." I spoke clearly lying, but now isn't the time to reflect on them. Now wasn't the time to breakdown and cave to his words. Igneel huffed. Acnologia flew back into the air. They both charged a roar attack. I did the same and combined it with Igneel's. The attack met in the middle causing another explosion.

   "I've waited for this moment so long, Acnologia! Years ago you slaughtered dozens of dragons and to this day, you show no remorse. I will take great joy in making you pay." Igneel stated. "Don't you see I've already paid my price? All I care about is destroying you." Acnologia said. They charged at each other head on. I clutched on to Igneel's shoulder.

    I closed my eyes thinking. There has to be a way to be a way to get the upper hand. Right now he shows no sign of relenting. Every attack we throw at him, he's been able to counter or dodge. If we can just hinder him or compromise him it would turn in our favor. But how? I opened my eyes to observe the fight. What would be the most debilitating thing to do? If we're looking to slow him down what where would you strike? If it were a human the legs would be my go to. However, he's currently not a human.

      I looked over to observe more of the fight. Igneel launched an attack only for Acnologia to fly above and dodge it. Of course! We're fighting in the sky right now. The most used extremity is his wings. If we can aim for atleast one of his wings then we can slow him down enough to push this fight in our favor. I softly spoke to Igneel. "Igneel, I have a plan, but I need you lead him away from the range of others. Here's the plan."

Meanwhile

Lucy had met up with everyone who was fighting the Lummy clones. Lucy looked around seeing the bodies. "Uh? What happened here?" She looked up and smiled she ran towards them. "You're all safe! Oh, I'm so glad you're okay!" "Hi Lucy!" Lisanna smiled greeting her. "Man. She is so hot!" Warren said in thought. "Dude, just so you know your thoughts are leaking." Droy informed Warren. "Did you come here by yourself?" Elman asked. "It's a long story, but yeah! Now I'm...alone." Lucy said looking down sadly. Her thoughts went back to Aquarius.

Everyone who is currently not held up fighting needs to evacuate as far away from the two dragons as possible. You have fifteen minutes give or take. So if you can't take, shelter when the time comes.

Everyone's eyes widened. "That voice." Jet said. Lucy's eyes widened in realization. "Oh, that's right I forgot to tell you. Khaleesi's alive. She's currently fighting with Igneel to take down Acnologia." Lucy said smiling. "So the one who struck Acnologia previously was--?" Elfman questioned. Lucy smiled softly nodding her head, "Yup! That was Khaleesi!" Lisanna cried tears of happiness smiling, "What a relief! I was worried after I heard her message!" Lucy nodded.

    The men smiled in relief that their little Leesi was okay. "Her message made even real men cry!" Elfman stated. "After her message and we were freed. I couldn't connect to her. I feared the worse when I couldn't sense her anymore." Warren commented. Lucy looked down, "Yeah, the Celestial Spirit King confirmed the news for me. But that doesn't matter right now. All that matters is that she's alive and that we need to stop the Faces!" Lucy looked back up at them with determination. Their eyes widened before they agreed in determination.