XI

I reached the location and sat on a roof looking at the battle of Gray and Rufus beginning on the Lacrima-tron. I watched as the two went at it. The tides shifted as Rufus gained an edge. However, that won't matter.. I have faith in Gray. His will is strong. I watched as he stood up, "Things someone like you could never understand...All the pain I've ever felt...the frustration of defeat...the pure joy of winning... everything! Trust me, all of that stuff has been beaten into my head my entire life. It's a feeling that I share with my friends. I remember every single battle I've ever had to fight! And that's what gives me my power! I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your face for good! With the power of my memory!" I smirked as Gray took of his shirt. Something he always had a habit of doing, but in times like these it meant that he's done messing around and he's about to get serious.

I continued watching as Gray got into his Ice Make stance, "Ice Make Unlimited Magic! Wild Salvo Dance!" "Excellent work, Gray! Use his own strength against him." Rufus then countered with fire magic. "Sorry but your flames won't do after all we have a Fire Dragon Slayer whose flames can burn just about anything." I said chuckling. I watched as Gray sent the finishing blow to Rufus. That just put Fairy Tail back in first.

I stood up looking towards Mercurius. Something has happened. They are taking way too long. I clenched my fist. Damn it! You all better be okay!... NO! My eyes widened in realization. Don't tell me you ran into them...the special unit under the King's jurisdiction... the group deemed as the King's executioners, The Hungry Wolf Knights. Finley, Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Yukino, Wendy, Mira, Carla , and Lily be careful and stay safe. I exhaled focusing back on the finals.

I smirked jumping down from my spot. "Tch. Just on time." I felt a breeze blow past me. I looked up to see Shelia in the sky aiming to strike me down, "Sky God...Boreas!" I put my hand up diving the attack causing it to split before it could hit me. I put my hand out in front of me and gathered magic into my palm before shooting it at her. The girl fell down unconscious, "I do apologize for being so harsh Shelia, but there is someone else I need to catch-up with. Please forgive me. Gray I leave Lyon to you."

I started sprinting to the second location where my next foe will be at. I looked up to see Erza, Kagura, and Minerva. I told ya Master Mavis, Kagura would also be gunning for Erza. "Erza remember what I told you. If you see him bring him to safety. I will not tolerate anymore of this nonsense." I looked to my right to see a huge explosion of golden light. I smirked. It seems like your battle is just beginning. Good luck Erza, you got this. I reached closer and closer to my location. I looked at another screen to see to see Gajeel and Rogue fighting in another part of Crocus.

I decided to see if I could fish my next opponent out. "Jura... Jura...Jura... Pops, where are you at? Come out, come out where ever you are!" I tracked down his scent and smirked. Gotcha. I slowly walked towards him on the empty street. "Ah, I found ya. What do you say Jura Pops shall we have a spar for old time sakes?" "Lady Khaleesi...although I was going after Makarov's grandson, my plans changed seeing you on the team. I knew I would have to be the one to take you head-on in a battle. I am personally wanting the success of Fairy Tail." I smirked as my eyes lit up. "For old time sake?" He nodded, "Indeed, Lady Khaleesi. Be forewarned that I will not be going easy." "Nor will I." I said. Jura stood across from me as his power started to increase just like Pandemonium. "Release seals 1-5." I said as my magic immediately seeped around me and into the air around Crocus.

~Meanwhile~
|3rd POV|

"What's this?... Khaleesi is actively seeking Jura out on her own accord...?!" Chapati announced causing the remaining competitors to look at the screens. The members from the Fairy Tail team all looked up from their battles and smirked seeing Khaleesi walk towards Jura. "Alright, Khaleesi its time to see how strong you've become in the last seven years." Gray said before facing Lyon. "Go get 'im, kid." Laxus said looking at the screen momentarily before turning to stare off with Orga. "Good luck, Leesi." Erza said before glaring back at Minerva. "You got guts, ya reckless Midget so ya better bring 'im crashin'." Gajeel said smirking as he looked at the screen before turning back to Rogue.