Chapter 2

Unleashing the Game of Revenge

(Vedant)

Taking my phone in hand, I dialed my brother's number, Siddharth Aryan, the CFO of Aryan Groups.

"Hello, Mr. Aryan. What made you realize that you have a brother? I thought you forgot about me. Is there something you need from me?" Sid's teasing tone greeted me.

"Actually, yes, I want a favor from you," I replied, chuckling at his remark. "I knew it," Sid laughed. "So, tell me, what is it?" he asked.

"I'm going out of town tomorrow for a few days. I need you to take charge of the main office. You'll have to work with the Real Steel Company to crack the deal. The land near the Karnataka border is perfect for their plant. The landowners can be a bit tough, but I have full faith in you. I know you'll handle it perfectly," I explained.

"What? Wait, wait, wait. You're going out of town tomorrow? But why? You know how important this deal is for us, right? Why are you leaving at the last moment? And what's so important that you're willing to ignore the biggest deal we've ever had?" Sid's voice held a mix of amusement and anger.

"This is something I've been waiting years for, Sid. I can't wait any longer. I'll fill you in on the details soon, but right now, I need to pack my things," I replied.

"Okay, fine. I know once you've made up your mind, no one can change it. Don't worry about the deal. I can handle it, but you need to let me know the details soon. Deal?" Sid asked, seeking reassurance.

"Deal." With that, we said our goodbyes.

Sid has always had my back. It's because of him that I was able to climb out of that dark pit. I used to be a happy, innocent guy until tragedy struck. Now, driven by a relentless desire for revenge at any cost, I have become ruthless, heartless, and manipulative. I will destroy the person who tore my family apart, Mr. Nakul Varma. And I know exactly how to do it. I've spent the past ten years preparing for this moment.

Over the last year, I've been discreetly buying Golden Tulip's shares under different names. Establishing a strong rapport with Mr. Khurana and Mr. Rao after meeting them at a business conference last year has made it easier for me to negotiate the perfect deal to acquire their shares. Now, I have enough shares to become a member of the board. Nakul remains oblivious to the fact that I am the mysterious shareholder. A satisfying smirk crosses my face as I envision Nakul's reaction when he discovers the truth. "Mr. Nakul Varma, get ready to face the consequences of your actions. I will dismantle everything you have. You will come crawling to me, begging for forgiveness. Let the game begin," I murmur, taking a sip of my drink.

........................................................................................................

The journey from Mumbai to Pune begins early in the morning. It typically takes around three hours. Accompanied by my attorney, Mr. Amish Takur, and my bodyguard driver, Raghu, I have scheduled meetings with clients along the way. The meetings take longer than anticipated, but I'm not worried. Let Mr. Varma relax a little longer, I think to myself, a smirk playing on my lips. Varma is about to pay for all the wrongs he inflicted upon my family ten years ago. He will experience the same pain and suffering I endured. I will strip him of his position and dismantle his business. I know precisely how to torment Mr. Varma. Soon, he will find himself powerless to stop me.