Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10

Start from the beginning

Getting back to the hall with Tao Lin's sharp eyes on them they couldn't blow their cover so Cheng Bi Yu led Mei-Liang onto the stage with the other  performers, "...Just follow my lead-" Mei-Liang was frightened by Tao Lin's intense gaze Cheng Bi Yu tugs her arm staring dead in her eye, "...Just look at if you're scared block out everyone else-"

Mei-Liang nods on cue the traditional instrumental chinese balled《Flowers in the Garden》was strung beautifully by Wei-En. Cheng Bi Yu was painstakingly graceful she elegantly moved like a swan the brood audience gazes immediately gravitated to her.

Cheng Bi Yu hands moved in swirls her hair flowed with the wind perfectly cascading down her back her sharp phoenix eyes tempted the promiscuous onlookers as much as her body flowed perfectly with the instrumental string.

Unbeknownst to her Cheng Bi Yu captured the eyes of two newcomers the further they stepped and brushed past others their eyes remained glued on her every movement from her glass steps to her seductive ensnaring gaze.

Zheng Yong blinked he had to snap himself out of his daze it was fascinating how that woman had managed to demand his attention with just one glance.

After the curtain had drawn Cheng Bi Yu wasted no time marching off the stage with Mei-Liang following suit closely behind she was dead set on leaving this place but found it difficult due to the many high ranking official men that circled her blocking her path, "..Little phoenix what household do you belong? I'll pay generously for your hand!-"

They were all equally fascinated with her and wanted nothing more than to reveal the face teasingly hidden beneath the veil, "..Come to my household a little phoenix like you will be treated like a Queen. This Young Master will make it worth your while. What do you say?-" a young pointed nose square jaw scholar flirted.

"..Be my bride beauty you'll live trouble free...." Another Scholar the eldest son of Ming sect proposed Cheng Bi Yu rolled her eyes in distain firmly gripping Mei-Liang's hand she proceeds forward ignoring the parade of horny men.

Cheng Bi Yu wrist was then suddenly grabbed by the Young Scholar who miserably flirted with her, "..Unhand me!-" she scuffs her fierce gaze burning into his unholy flesh. The square jawed Young Scholar smirks, "..Don't make this difficult just come with me or either we rent a room here and I'll pay you handsomely for your satisfying work-"

His piercing metallic grey eyes slants darting behind Cheng Bi Yu she devilishly smirks his burning gaze bore into Mei-Liang, "..Bring your pretty friend too I prefer a variety it's more thrilling that way. I'll pay her a equally fancy price-"

Cheng Bi Yu raged her blood boiling she growls harshly flashing off his hand, "..Release me you shameless scum! Disgusting scum like you make me sick!-" Cheng Bi Yu breathing became labored the man was shamelessly persistent even though he's already been rejected.

Zheng Yong clutched his hands his  face then contorted his jaw ticked, Zhou Tong was also livid his fist was also tightly clutched as his expression soured.

The Young Scholar's face contracted into something ugly, "..Do you know who I am bitch I could ruin your reputation just like that!-" he furiously snaps his fingers Yu Zhang-Wei did hold a substantial amount of influence that's why no one dared to intervene

Yu Zhang-Wei is disturbingly distraught instead of whimpering, begging, or cowering in fear like others constantly did before him Cheng Bi Yu stood stubbornly her fierce eyes challenging him more especially diminishing his manly ego.

Yu Zheng-Wei laughs swinging his head back, "..Do you think you are somebody? Do you think you could ever be nothing but a whore having men grind you every night! You should be honored I'm letting you sleep with me with your filthy whored out body!-" he angrily roars.

Cheng Bi Yu clicks her tongue,
"..How highly are you if you can't get 'me' a grinded out whore to have sex with you. You're nothing but words a real man wouldn't have to pay for whores to have sex or maybe..." She deliberately trails off, "..Maybe our little Scholar is coming up short between the legs-"

Her eyes slanted she then humphs, "..That's why you pay whores right? because they have to take your 'tiny scholar' because they're getting paid. Am I right?-" everyone was completely shell shocked at what words came out of the woman's mouth. What man could endure having his masculinity questionably degraded in public?

It seemed this whole quarrel had sparked wild conversation among the onlooking  crowd Yu Zheng-Wei's face  contorted fuming burning red with boiling anger literal fumes could be seen coming from his ears. "You bitch!-" he roars harshly ripping off her veil he retracted his hand far back swinging it forward to impale hurt.

Cheng Bi Yu instinctively flinched squeezing her eyes tightly shut she waits for the impending impact but it seemed awfully delayed confused she wrinkled her brow she slowly peeked open her eyes she immediately noticed a hand had gripped Yu Zheng-Wei's fist Zheng Yong sharp marble orbs slanted peering over at her before quickly darting back to the insolent troublemaker.

Zheng bends his arm back roughly squeezing Yu Zheng-Wei screamed
doubled in pain his face twisted, "..Argh!-"