Deku X suicidal! Reader

This takes place way before UA, like, when they are 13, reader has been depressed by the fact that Shoto is getting harsher training because she didn't listen to their father. What would happen when she sees Deku, her one and only crush, talking to another girl?

~third person pov~
Her mind goes to the knife she keeps at her bed stand, thinking how her pain would go away if she just kills herself. She picks it up, ready to stab her stomach, but she falters when her mind goes to a certain broccoli boy. Izuku Midoriya, her childhood friend, her only friend and her crush.

She had liked the green haired boy since they were nine, had protected him from Kacchan since they were five. His will power to become a hero despite not having a quirk was what she liked the most about him. She puts the knife back onto the bedstand.

~Time skip to the next week~
She looked at her green haired friend, who was talking to another girl, though it seemed as if the girl was the one who was doing the talking. The girl was beautiful indeed, long blue wavy hair, cascading perfectly down her shoulders like the most beautiful waterfalls of the world. Her baby pink eyes, shining in the sunset. Y/n was heartbroken when she saw the girl give her crush a kiss, on the lips, as he blushed furiously.

She couldn't watch anymore, she turned on her heels, and ran. Ran all the way back home, hot tears streaming down her cheeks. Deku pushed the girl away, and when he turned around, he saw Y/n running in the opposite direction, and he could see her tears hitting the ground. His heart shattered at sight sight of his crush running away while crying. He followed her.

Y/n ran into her room, and grabbed the knife, ready to stab herself to death, but she felt someone hug her from behind. Her shirt got wet from someone's tears as her own tears started falling down again. She could recognise that short, scrawny and innocent figure anywhere. It was Deku. How could she have not noticed him coming in?

"W-why?" Was the only word Deku could form while crying. Seeing your crush, or love, trying to kill themselves is probably one of the last things you wanna see in your life, but yet here he was, trying to save his only friend, his crush, his protector from commiting suicide.

"D-Deku, I thought you were with Clementine? Why'd you come save me...? Don't you like that girl?" The dual haired girl asked. "What would give you that idea? I never liked Clementine.... I have always loved you." He whispered the last part, but she heard it anyway. "Y-you do? No, don't lie to me... You're just saying this out of pity, I know it!" She said, her voice getter softer and softer. "No, I really do love you." He said, turning the girl around so she could face him.

She saw the serious expression on his face, despite the obvious blush and the years. She unconsciously gulped. "I. Love. You." He said seriously, and Y/n blushed. She dropped the knife, which fell onto the floor a small thud, it's blade not even touching one of their feet. She wrapped her arms around the shorter person, crying. No one had really said those three words to her in a long time, not even Shoto. "I never really understood one thing, how can someone love a person, when the person doesn't love themselves." She cried. "Uhh... probably because they understand you better than you better than yourself. They understand your pain..." Deku said.

She grabbed his chin, and crashed her lips into his. His hands moved from her waist to her neck as her hands went from his neck to his waist, pulling him even closer. After what felt like hours (but was only around 15 seconds.) they pulled away, panting slightly, cheeks flushed. "I, I love you too... I guess." Y/n said. Truth be told, she never really understood this concept of love. It almost seemed like a foreign word when Fuyumi explained what the feeling the second youngest felt towards the bushy haired boy actually was. 

He smiled at her, and buried his face into her chest. "So uh... does this make us a... couple?" Y/n asked, and he looked at her. "If you want." He said and she nodded. "I'd like us to be... a couple." she said. His smiled widened.

Ever since that day, she never even thought of hurting herself. She became the number one hero 5 years later, as her boyfriend became the number two. They were happy, to say the least.

Hey guys, that's it for this one shot, I'm sorry if it feels rushed.

Love,

Wolfie-chan.