Bakugo x Shy! Reader

So, @Wolfy_Ume had requested for this one, thank you for your request!
Also, all the oneshots I will be making will not be following the original storyline. And I'm sorry if you don't like them, I am unable to portray the characters' personality sometimes, if I don't have that exact trait. Again, I apologize if you don't like this.

You were Shoto's twin, but you were way different than him. While he was bold and blunt, you were dense and shy. There was one thing you never told anyone, that you liked one of your twin's rivals, Katsuki Bakugo. You didn't know how or why it happened. Maybe it was his personality, or maybe it was his spiky yet floofy hair and crimson eyes, or maybe even both. 

~Present time~
You were returning to the dorms, after getting your eye-wound (the one caused by the Nomu in the last chapter) treated at the hospital. The second you knocked on the door, the angry Pomeranian/hedgehog opened it and pulled you inside, hugging you tightly. He buried his face in the crook of your neck, hot tears silently streaming down his face.

You were visibly flustered, your face as red as the red part of your hair, but you looked down at him, worried when you felt liquid on your neck, his tears. "Y-You, Dumbass! Why would you jump in to- to save that bastard?!" He choked out, voice muffled. "Uh- I- um I-I h-h-had to save m-my father." you stuttered out.

He seemed to realize the position you both were in and let you go, blushing furiously. "Wh-whatever! It's not like I-I care!" He said and ran away, leaving you confused. "Omg he likes you~" Mina said in a sing-song voice, making you blush harder, and she noticed. "OMG YOU LIKE HIM TOO!" She yelled, and Bakugo immediately stopped. Your eyes widened and you covered her mouth.

"Shh Pinky, he may hear you!" You whisper-yelled and she giggled. "I don't like her Racoon eyes!" Bakugo yelled, though he was as red as Kirishima's hair too. But, he smiled, a genuine smile, happy that his crush liked him back. Mina gave you some advice, and you listened to them attentively. 

~The next day after school~
"Oi Icyhot girl." Bakugo said and you looked at him shocked, not expecting him to talk to you. "W-what is it B-Baku?" You stuttered. He didn't say anything, but grabbed you by your hand and dragged you out of class, into an empty hallway. He shoved you into a wall and slapped his hand onto it, blocking your exit. (Kabedon)

You watched wide-eyed, blushing 50 shades of red as his face got dangerously close to yours. He looked at you with his seductive eyes. You covered your face with your hands, clearly embarrassed. You heard him chuckle, making you remove your hands a little. He gently, but firmly removed your hands with one hand and kissed you, you giving a small squeak in surprise. You didn't move, worrying him. He was about to pull away till he felt you slowly kiss back. (I'm cringing so hard. XD)

He smiled in the kiss, making you happy too. After what felt like hours but was only a few seconds, you both pulled away, looking into each other's half-lidded eyes. He now stood in front of you, a small, almost invisible smile plastered on his face. You then came back to your senses and hid your face again, blushing redder than Kiri's hair. You were very flustered, like very VERY flustered, your crush just kissed you! Without warning too!

"W-What was that f-for?" You asked quietly. He scoffed and said, "You should know why, dumbass." "I-I sh-should?" You asked, peeking at him through the gap between your fingers. "I love you, idiot." he said, and you finally looked at him fully, holding a shocked and embarrassed expression. "I-I love you too." You said quickly, and hugged him tightly, burying your face in his hair. 

He chuckled at your flustered form and gave your neck butterfly kisses, making you giggle at the tickly feeling. Then a question came to your mind, making you stop laughing. "D-Does this make u-us a c-c-couple?" You asked, flustered again. "Yeas, yeas it does." he replied, pulling away from you, giving you a gentle smile.

Um... yeah, that's it for this oneshot. Sorry if it's short, I'll try to make future ones longer.

Love, 
Wolfie-chan. (me)