Y/n Todoroki Info.

Name: Y/n Todoroki
Age: 15
Birthday: January 11
Height: 177 cm (almost 5'10)
Hair colour: Red with white bangs
Hair length: Short
Eye colour: Blue (right), grey (left)

Social status (before UA) :-
Shoto: Twin: alive
Fuyumi: older sister: alive
Natsuo: older brother: alive
Touya: older brother: dead (?) (I believe that Dabi is Touya)
Enji (Endeavour): father: alive
Rei: mother: alive
Aizawa: father figure: alive
Many pro-heroes: like uncles/aunts: mostly alive

Appearance:
(Usual)

Appearance:(Usual)

(Without bangs)

(Just imagine a scar similar to Todoroki on her grey eye

(Just imagine a scar similar to Todoroki on her grey eye. Also, this was the closest I could get to Todoroki's hair colour.)

Quirk: Water manipulation and blue fire

Water manipulation:
This quirk allows the user to control water. She can shoot water out of her hands or control a water body's water. Using the water from her hand is very hard. If there isn't any water body near the user, they can use the atmospheric water (aka water vapour) which is relatively harder. This quirk also allows the user to control the temperature of the water, thus meaning they can also create steam and ice. If they focus enough, they can even control a person's blood. Overuse of this quirk is dehydration and passing out.

Blue fire:
It is pretty self-explanatory. But, imma just explain it anyway. This quirk allows the user to use fire and control it's movements. But the catch is that rather than having the red normal flames, the user has blue flames which are hotter than usual ones. (Like Dabi's) Overuse can cause severe burns and migraines.

Backstory: (trigger warning, maybe)
Y/n used to be a bright girl, untill she received her quirk. Her quirk was very strong, I'm telling you that. Since she got her quirk before her twin, she went through more hell than him. Endeavour trained her more because her quirk was stronger than Shoto, resulting in her getting more hurt than her little brother.

One day, Shoto heard his mom talking to his grandma about how Shoto looks so much like Endeavour. Him being the clueless kid at that time, decided to approach her. When Rei saw her youngest child, she didn't hesitate to pour boiling water on his face. 

Originally, she was aiming for the whole face but Y/n saw what was happening and ran to protect her little brother but was half a second too late. She did manage to save half of her twin's face from damage, but couldn't save herself from the harm, resulting in her having a scar similar to her little brother. When Enji saw this, he immediately sent his wife to the psychiatric ward of the Musutafu hospital. 

Ever since that incident, Shoto refused to use his fire since he believed it was his "father's" quirk. Y/n continued to use her fire though, she liked the colour of it. It reminded her of his elder brother Touya's fire, which was also blue. When they both turned 6, their brother Touya disappeared. Y/n was devastated. One of her closest siblings had gone missing. After a few days, their father announced that their beloved brother was dead, which Y/n didn't believe. She continued to get stronger and master her quirks so she could find her lost brother. 

She was the first one to rebel against their father, not listening to him, breaking the rules and such. In the Todoroki household, it wasn't allowed to get ear piercings, which Y/n had gotten when she turned 13. She also started learning martial arts and sports because she didn't want to rely on her quirk the whole time. She also learned to play many instruments and rapping. She also learned how to speak over 5 languages. 

In their father's view, his kids shouldn't be aiming for any other occupation except the hero one. But when Y/n and Shoto turned 11, the older twin asked for a recording studio so that she can record her own songs and such. At first, Endeavour was hesitant, but eventually got a recording studio set up near the twin's room. 

Now this room is where Y/n records her videos and songs. But it isn't only that. Since the room is soundproof, the twins usually let their feelings and emotions out in this room. Now they both are 15, aiming to be heroes. Both have different goals. Shoto wants to prove that he doesn't need his father's power to be a hero, whereas Y/n wants to save people and find her elder brother. But that doesn't affect their twin bond which is already very strong. 

Endeavour was originally planning to apply both of the twins to UA by recommendation but Y/n refused saying that she wanted to prove herself that she doesn't need anyone's help to become a hero. Now let's start your journey of becoming a hero.

Hey Guys! Welcome to my new book. This is all the info you need for the time being.
Hope you enjoy this book. Please don't forget to comment or fix my grammatical mistakes.
Love, 
Author-chan.