Bakusquad x Reader - The UA Traitors

So I was just watching the 'Whoever sings this song is the UA traitor' Gacha meme, and I had this idea for a Oneshot.

The song is in the media, listen to it if you haven't already. :P

PS: You and the Bakusquad are the traitors and in a Poly relationship in this, sorry I just love the idea of poly relationships- :3
All of the Bakusquad (including you ofc) had been given multiple quirks by AFO before he was captured, and you all kept hidden, with only the LOV knowing.

~Aizawa's pov~
"So you're telling me, you think that one of my students (oop I wrote children on accident instead of students-) is the UA traitor, and that you found a 'song' that would reveal them?" I asked, done with this shit. 

How can someone think someone from class 1A, who went through so many villain attacks and suffered, is the traitor? "Absolutely! We found that the LOV have a sort of secret anthem that only the members know." Nezu told.

"Then what makes you think that a student of class A is the traitor?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He explained how he was sure that one of my children (abahahaha this time I meant to write it-) is the traitor. It took about 30 minutes for him to do so.

"Ok ok, I'll do it, but if it's not one of them?" "We'll simply do the same thing with class B. You're dismissed." I grunted and walked out of the room. -This is the shittiest idea ever, but, I'll do it to prove him wrong.- I thought, walking to the class.

~Y/n's pov~
"Mwina~! Lemme gwo!" I whined, as she sat on my lap, squishing my cheeks. "But you're soooo cute, I can't help but squish these chubby cheeks of yours!" She retorted. "Quit the love shit, dumbasses, we're in class." Katsu grumbled, sitting on Hanta's desk.

"Why? Are you jealous that I get to sit on N/n's lap and you don't?" Mina asked smugly. He tched, a blush blooming on his face. "Shut up Raccoon eyes." "Oh come on Mina! I need my nugget's attention too!" Kami exclaimed childishly.

I removed Mina's hands from my now red cheeks and moved her a little, so she was sitting on one of my legs. I motioned for Kami to sit on my other leg, as he happily did so, hugging me tightly. Now I got two clingy babies holding onto me, how cute.

"So, how are you guys today?" Kiri asked while smiling, swinging his legs as he sat on his desk. (Basically, You're sitting on Kiri's seat, Kiri on his desk, Hanta on his seat, Katsu on Hanta's desk, and Kami and Mina on your lap.)

"Eh, Ig I'm fine, had to take a slap for Sho but I'm fine." I told, sticking my tongue out while the others grimaced. "Honestly, why can't we just kill that flaming garbage?" Hanta asked, voice low. All of us looked at him with a 😐 face. 

"Because that could blow our cover idiot!" Katsu whisper shouted. "Everyone on your seats! Class is about to start!" The Sonic ripoff yelled, doing his usual hand chopping motion shit. -Ugh how annoying, I wanted to spend more time with my precious babies.- I thought, upset.

I growled and the other 5 took notice. "It's alright Mi Amor, we can spend more time at hideout." Hanta whispered in my ear, and that made me blush. Their voices, especially when they whisper in my ear- it makes my stomach do cartwheels ;-; .

"R-right-" I whispered back, as Kami and Mina got off me, but not before giving me small pecks on the lips, then they went to their seats. We all sat on our seats, as Dadzawa came inside the class. You may be wondering, why do I call him Dadzawa if I dislike him? Simple✨!

It's because he thinks of me as his daughter because of my 'personality', and so do some other pros, which is perfect considering I get a lot of info out of them~ without them thinking I'm suspicious of course.