Info about Y/n's YouTube channel then hero costume

(So I decided on Y/n's hidden talent. And it's, Voice change. She can make herself sound as both male and female! This confuses her viewers sometimes because she sounds like a male too.)

YT channel details:-
User name- Amphitrite_Official
Subscribers- 12,000,000
Content- mainly song covers but some original songs

All original songs (all songs belong to their respective artists. Also, reader's songs are in English since she's very fluent in it, so is Shoto in this story.)

(The next 3 are sung by you and Shoto.)

That's all of your songs. You have done too many covers to count. Basically, they're K-pop songs English covers or maybe some other songs. Sometimes maybe even Korean covers since you learned it along with Spanish, Mandarin, English, Russian and German. Some Spanish songs covers too! *cough* despacito *cough* I mean what?

HERO COSTUME!!!

(Also, add a black Aizawa scarf and the two katanas I'm gonna show you

(Also, add a black Aizawa scarf and the two katanas I'm gonna show you.)

The whole outfit: fire proof and explosion proofGloves: Made for aiming fire and  attacks betterBoots: made for walking on ice without slipping

Gloves: Made for aiming fire and  attacks better
Boots: made for walking on ice without slipping.
That blue belt which has holes: For hooking the water flasks. It's made out of material that makes the stuff attached to it feel weightless. (You know, like that purse in Harry Potter that can fit anything and it would feel weightless? The belt is something like that.)
The black band on left thigh: It holds some throwing knives.
Katanas: Just incase you can't use your quirk, you use your katanas.
Scarf: made out of same materials as Aizawa's scarf. Can be used as a capture weapon or could be used for slingling like Spider-man.
A black mouth mask: To cover your mouth and nose from any poisonous gas or just to hide your identity.

That's all I can think of rn. Hope you understood everything. If not, feel free to comment or message me.
Love,
Author-chan.