Ch-2 The first day and quirk assessment test

~Y/n pov~
The practical exam rankings were out. Of course I got the first place with a total of 176 points. I looked at the ranking below be. There is a difference of almost 100 points.... Damn Y/n, you did good but it could always be better. 

~Meanwhile, at the UA facility~
"I can't believe he got second place with no rescue points..." One of the staff member murmured. "In contrast there's the one in 8th place with 0 villain points" another one commented. They were all murmuring amongst each other about Y/n, Katsuki and Izuku. Aizawa just watched the screen which showed the dual haired girl destroying the 0 pointer and then falling till a blonde boy caught her bridal style. He really wanted his daughter-figure in his class and he already knew she was.

~Y/n pov~ (Btw, the way you wear your uniform is unique in the class. Your blazer is always tied around your waist.)
Today's our first day of high school. Me and Sho are very excited but we are very good at hiding it behind our blank faces. We entered 1-A and I immediately saw Kami, Soy sauce and earphones. Kami waved his hand and I reciprocated. I approached the group. "Hey! Thanks for saving me there!" Soy sauce thanked. "It's just what a hero does." I replied monotonously. "I'm Hanta Sero!" Soy sau- I mean Sero said. "I also want to thank you for saving me. I'm Kyoka Jiro." Earphones- I mean Jiro said. I nodded. "Kaminari." I started. He looked at me curiously. "Thanks for catching me at the end of the exam and can I call you Kami?" I thanked then asked. "Oh~ Nicknames already?" Kami asked. "I give nicknames to all the people I meet. Whether it is on the basis of their looks, personalities or their names. If I know the person's name, and it can be altered to a nickname, I use it like that. For example: Yours is Kami because of your last name 'Kaminari', I just altered your name." I deadpanned. His face turned into one of realisation and an 'oh' came out of his mouth. 

I sat at the seat behind a red-haired boy and beside the blue haired boy who reminded me of Ingenium. (I'm sorry Koda, but you're not a part of my story....) I was doodling in my art file until the blue-haired person, who was scolding the angry Pomeranian hedgehog, said "You're...." all of us looked in the direction to see the broccoli standing there. They talked for a few moments before a short brunette came behind him and started talking to. I was absent-mindedly drawing till I heard a very familiar voice spoke "If you're here to make friends, go somewhere else. This is the hero course."

I looked behind the trio to see Dadzawa. He stood up and came out of his sleeping bag. "Ok, it took you 8 seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited, you kids are not rational enough." Dadzawa said. "I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Nice to meet you." he greeted as he looked at all of us. "I know this is sudden, but put this on and go out to the field." he said as he showed us the UA gym uniform. I changed rather quickly, not wanting anyone to see my burn marks or scars. 

I got out to see only Dadzawa and Sho there. "Hello N/n. It's nice to see you again." Dadzawa said. "It's nice to see you too Dadzawa." I said with a ghost of a smile on my face. After a few seconds, all of the students were outside. After Dadzawa told us all that he's taking a quirk assessment test and Round face complained that it's the first day, Dadzawa called me. "Y/n Todoroki, you finished first in the entrance exam, right?" He asked. Everyone looked at me. I nodded. "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

"75 meters." I replied. "Then try doing it with your quirk." he instructed. I stood in the circle, the softball in my hand. "You can do whatever you want as long as you're in the circle. Hurry up." Dadzawa said. I stretched a bit. -I'll use my fire and anger to give a head start- I got ready to throw the ball. "BURN!!" I yelled as I threw it. This quirk works the best when I'm angry. It went up, up, up. When is it gonna come down? We waited for a few seconds and the machine beeped. Dadzawa showed the others the screen and the students gasped. "Infinity, seriously?" "What's this? It looks fun!" "We can use our quirk as much as we want, as expected from the hero course!" 

"It looks fun huh? The person who places last will be expelled." Dadzawa challenged. Then Round face said something about unfairness and then Dadzawa gave his motivational speech. Well Dadzawa, you got me even more determined to win. (Now I am gonna just tell the events in brief.)

50 METER DASH:-
I was set against the red-head who sits ahead me. "Get, set, go!" The robot yelled as I turned the water from my flasks into ice and gliding, using my fire to move faster. "4.20 seconds!" "7.31 seconds!" the robot yelled. I looked at the red-head. He looks like a shark... imma call him that. 

GRIP STRENGTH:-
I couldn't really think of a way on how to use my quirk for this test, so I just relied on my raw strength for this. I used all my force to press down the machine. It beeped and I looked at it. 175kg it said. I told Dadzawa my score and he smiled a little and pet my head. 

STANDING LONG JUMP:-
I just used my fire to make my fly and clear the sandbox. 

REPEATED SIDE-STEPS:-
I had a very cool idea for this one. Gotta thank the midget for the idea though. I make the ground beneath me slippery by freezing the water. I created two ice walls on my sides. I gliding easily from side to side, bouncing off the ice walls. I got around 269.

BALL THROW:-
It wasn't necessary for me to do it again but Dadzawa told me to use my water quirk. I covered the ball with water, so when I throw it, I can control it's movements. I threw the ball and controlled it's movements, sending it up and up and up till I couldn't control it anymore. Dadzawa showed us his device and it showed another infinity. Oh man holy shit. 

SIT UPS AND SEATED TOE TOUCH:-
I couldn't really use my quirks for this but I managed to get high scores due to me being very flexible. 

LONG DISTANCE RUN:-
My stamina helped me in winning this one. 

"Here are the results. I'll just show it you guys since telling it verbally will be a waste of time." Dadzawa said as he showed us the results. 1st place, fuck yea! "I was lying about the expulsion by the way. It was a rational deception to bring out your best." he explained. My eyes widened. -What?!-  "Of course it was a lie. I'm sorry I didn't say anything." a girl with a gravity defying ponytail said. "No... He found potential in the broccoli. He didn't hesitate to expel his whole class last year and has expelled over 154 students...." I murmured, not wanting anyone to hear me. Sadly, everyone heard it and looked at me with wide eyes. 

After that, Dadzawa started to leave, but not before giving broccoli a slip to got to the nurse's office. Before the cinnamon roll could leave, I grabbed his shoulder. He looked at me with wide eyes, his orbs showed, sad and scared. "You don't need to go to Recovery girl." I said as I healed him, a special ability of all waterbenders. (It's actually true!) He looked surprised. "T-thank y-you T-Todoroki-san." he stuttered. I nodded and went back to Sho. The rest of the day went smoothly and after that we went home. I instantly ran to my room and fell asleep. 

That's for today folks. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Love,
Author-chan.