ch-16 provisional license exam

We stepped out of the bus. I had Cascade in my arms. She had gotten permission to participate in the exam after the judges saw how we could work perfectly in sync. If we both pass this exam, we'll both get our provisional licenses! Oh yeah, by the way, Cascade is like a new student in class, but only for hero basics. 

She doesn't exactly have a hero costume, but she has this mask like thing that allows her to shoot water at long distances and use them for attacking. She also has this bag like thing that has some medical supplies and it can also create some sort of jet like wings for air recues. She also has a collar which allows her to contact me and it also marks her location. (Thank you paw patrol for giving me such amazing ideas XD.  Also, her backpack is like a mixture of Skye's and Marshall's pup-packs.) 

"Ready, set, plus Ultra!!" Kiri and another person said ultra in unison. "You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." A purple haired dude said to 'Inasa'. "I am very extremely sorry!!" Inasa yelled as he bowed, his head hitting the ground harshly. Class A then found out that he's from Shiketsu high, another hero school. "I just wanted to say it once! Plus Ultra! I love UA high school! I'm extremely honored to be competing against UA students! I'm looking forward to it!" he yelled as I saw blood coming out from his forehead.

"Oh, blood." The cute Shiketsu girl said as they started walking away. I ran to Inasa. "Hey, wait up!" I yelled as the three of them turned around. "Bend down." I ordered Inasa as he did so. I healed his injury and smiled at him. "There you go! I need to go now, bye-bye Inasa!" I said as I started walking back to my group, not noticing his blush. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked. 

"I'm Y/n Todoroki. I believe you know about my father but please don't associate him with me. I don't exactly like him." I told as I looked at him from over my shoulder to see his smile. "Ok, Todoroki. Wait, you have a twin, no?" He asked again as he pointed at Sho. "Yeah, and feel free to call me by my first name, so it's easier for me to identify who you're talking to." I said as he nodded and we parted ways.

I then saw someone who I personally thought was cool. "Eraser? It's you isn't it? I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I saw you in person! You too Y/n!" It was Ms. Joke. "Heyo Joke-san. Nice to see you again." I said as I offered a small smile. She gasped and grabbed my cheeks. "OMG you're finally smiling!" She cheered. "Uh... yeah." I said as I removed her hands. 

"Eraser, let's get married." She said to Dadzawa. "No." he replied immediately. I snorted as Joke-san laughed. "If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never ending laughter. We will even have Y/n as our daughter." I choked a little at her statement. "A family like that can't be happy." Dadzawa as I tried to hold in my laughter. I was successful.

"You 3 seem close." Tsu said. "Our agencies used to be close to each other. I met Y/n there only as well. In our cycle of helping and being helped, our mutual love for each other bloomed-" "No, it didn't." Dadzawa cut off Joke-san's sentence. "Oh, I love your quick retorts! You're so worth teasing, Eraser!" Joke-san exclaimed. "Joke, since you're here, that means..." Dadzawa trailed off.

"Yup! Come here, everybody! It's UA." she said as the Ketsubutsu second years came in view. "Ketsubutsu Academy, second years, class 2! They're my class, please be kind." Joke-san said as a black haired boy grabbed Deku's hands happily. Though, I could tell he was faking his smile and happiness. His eyes gave away. But he's cute, that's for sure. ^I hope the others do realize that he's faking^ Cascade said. "Yeah." I said. He talked to Earphones and Kami till he came to me and Baku. 

"From among you, there's Bakugo and Todoroki the girl, who experienced being the center of the Camino accident. You both have especially strong hearts. Today, I'll do my best while learning from you!" he said as he extended his hand for a hand-shake. Baku slapped his hand away as I spoke, "I'm sorry, but we don't like people who fake their emotions." and we both turned away from them. "Hey, stop being so rude! Sorry for their rudeness." Kiri apologized to Shindo. "It's fine! It just proves how strong their hearts are." he said.