Moving In

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

I patiently stood outside of Hagakure and Asahina's hotel door room after knocking already. I knocked again and I could hear a lot of movement going on from the other side. 'Ugh. I bet they're not ready.' "Asahina! Hagakure! We need to go! Togami has a business meeting in a few!" I yelled. Just then, the door opened. Asahina and Hagakure opened up. Their luggage and bags in their hands, both smiled awkwardly. "We're ready! We were just, ummm, laying around." Asahina explained. "Yeah, I damn-near fell back asleep." Hagakure added, scratching the back of his neck. "Heh... okay then..." I mumbled, playing with the ends of my hair. "Ugh, are you guys done yet? We need to go if you haven't figured." Togami spoke, startling me. Also startling Asahina and Hagakure a bit. I looked over to the side, and he was there! Leaning on the wall! "Togami you scared me!" I shouted a bit, shaking. Togami rolled his eyes before he picked up his bags. He turned away and started walking to the elevator. I hurried to get my bags and followed behind of course. Asahina and Hagakure slightly behind me. I looked at Togami but got nervous and looked away. "What do you want love?" He asked. My brain went blank for a minute. 'Love?! You're killing me my sweet...' "umm, i-i... I." I stuttered. I could see Togami's smirk appear on his face. At this point I died inside. My whole face turned red and I could feel a burning sensation in my cheeks. We got to the elevator and took it down to the main floor where we got a taxi to take us to our new house! That lovely mansion on the hill! 'I'm so exicted!' The car ride went on for awhile. The whole time I was reading one of my books and side talking to Asahina. Togami was quiet, on his phone going through whatever. Which, I wondered what it was but wasn't paying attention enough.

We got there! 'Finally!' Togami payed the driver, we all got out with our stuff, and... "Oh my gosh! Wow!" Asahina said in shock. "I know right. This place looks lit." Hagakure added. "Fukawa picked it." Togami spoke, before walking to the front door. Both Hagakure and Asahina looked at me, their eyes wide. Asahina then smiled. "Really!" She shouted, she rushed up to me to hug me. Squeezing the life out of me. "Our forever home looks amazing Fukawa." Asahina pulled away. "It looks great." She said happily, then going to follow Togami. "Yeah, nice job." Hagakure said with a thumbs up, following Asahina. I stood there for a bit, gazing off. 'I guess I did do a good job...' I soon joined the group and we all went inside. "Wow.' Asahina repeating, now shocked at the inside of the house. I smiled slightly and went to Togami's side. "I have the bedroom already furnished so pick you guys one, okay?" Toagami said, we all looked at him confused. 'But how though..?' "Umm, h-how exactly did you do that?" I quietly asked. "Online of course. And did you think I was installing anything. Oh goodness no. I paid people to do that the other night. You all are quiet slow at things, aren't you. Amateurs." Togami joked. We still, all confused. 'Anyways.' "C-cam we go to our room..? T-togami?" I asked. "Hmm, I suppose. Where else would we go?" He said. 'Such a smart-ass. I love him though! Hehe...' I nodded and walked beside my love. We went up to our new room on the second floor. It took a while for us to unpack and all, but we did it. By the time we were done, Togami was sat at the end of the bed cleaning off his glasses.

I sat down next to him and gently placed my hand on his back. "W-what time do you have to work?" I asked. Togami looked to me strangely. "Work? I don't have work until tomorrow." He said. "But I thought you said, y-you had a meeting?!" I exclaimed. "Yes, tomorrow." Togami replied, putting on his glasses. "O-ooh." I prolonged. "You need to look for a job, Toko..." Togami said serious. My hands started to sweat. 'Uh oh. He using my first name! This can't be good! Why is he so serious?! I swear I'm going to cry...' "I-i am! I promise! I'll start looking t-tomorrow, and I'll take Asahina with m-me!" I replied. "Good." Togami then sighed. "I can't support us all in this house forever." He said. "I-i understand! M... m-maybe Hagakure can work with you! T-then we'll have two business men in the house." I suggested. Togami looked annoyed. "I suppose."

"I was think of ordering Chinese food later. Your okay with that right?" Togami then spoke. "Oh! Umm... s-sure." I responded. "B-but... what will we do until, uh, l-later?" I questioned. Togami smirked. He stood up and went in front of me, facing me. He started to unbutton his coat. "We'll get creative. If you want that is?" He asked. I froze up, turning bright red in the face. I covered my eyes. "T-togami!" I shouted, he chuckled. "But like I said, only if you want. Toko?" He continued. 'Why does he keep using my name?! This is so weird! But u can't resist! My sweet is seducing me!' Togami placed his hand on my shoulder making me peek at him, his coat was off and he was started to unbutton his dress shirt. I could feel his eyes staring right into my soul. "Y-yes! I-I do!" I said. Togami smirked. "Great." He replied.

A/N - short chapter, I know. And I didn't do Togami's POV for a reason, next chapter will be all him.

My dumb ass didn't even know yesterday was the 20th (when I said I would post). Sorry for being a day late, I'll do better😢

Lol...

I bet there's typos, I don't care enough to search for them though