I just want another kiss

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

I am seemingly dragging to the car still dazed from before. 'My beloved Togami kissed me! I love him so much, I want him to do it again, and again!' "T-togami?" "What?" "W-will, we be able to, kiss again?" He snickers. "Well of course we will." He answer, making my face light up making me more confident in my words. "When?! I want to do it again, and soon." Togami starts to laugh. "Don't worry, we'll do more tonight." 'What in the actually fuck?! Did he really just say that?! My Togami wants to make love to me!' I clench my thighs together trying to stop those sexual feelings towards him, my face is bright pink and I'm drooling more than ever. 'Tonight is going to be amazing! I can't wait! But I have to keep my cool, at least for right now, gosh it's so hard! Wait, he might just mean he's going to kiss me tonight, I can't jump to conclusions, so I'll just ask.' "H-hey, t-togami what do you m-mean by that?"  "Oh sorry, let me clarify. I will be more then happy do some things with you, sorry that we won't be able to do more I just think we both need sometime to adjust to being in a relationship. Don't get sad, that day will come, and I will make it amazing just for you." 'Awww, wants to make the first time special! That just shows that he really does care!' "A-alright."

~Byakuya Togami's POV~

We drive to the area the old lady said she would be, of course she wasn't anywhere to be found. I had Fukawa text the group and tell them where we were located just in case they were in the area. We get out the car, we walk the city just searching for clues but we came up empty. Fukawa hasn't been talking much and she's been trailing behind me instead of by my side. I decide to look back and check on her. She looks down at the ground. "Fukawa, what's wrong?" "U-uh, um, it's nothing, I just wanted another kiss." "Why didn't you just ask?" "W-well I didnt want to bother you." 'She so sweet, but, she needs to be more confrontational, I guess it's just not in her nature.' "Come her." I say with my arms wide open, she  hugs me, I hold her tight. 'I feel like such a jerk on how I treated her before, she's not a bad person at all, can't say the same about genocider syo.' Fukawa slowly looks up at me, 'all I see is love in her eyes, never in my life did I think a girl would get to me so much.' I kiss her on those soft lips, after I still hold her in my arms. 'She's still so nervous being around me, I find it surprising, but I don't mind as long as she's with me.'

A/N - I'm still working on updating this story everyday, I just need some rest to generate ideas. (I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lol)