Starting New

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

'Poor Musooki, damn government! She was a sweet old lady, too bad she had to go. This whole situation about the government is freaky, I don't like this one bit. Being in Togami's arms make me feel better.' Togami presses his lips against my ear, "stop shaking." He says in a whisper. "S-sorry." 'I didn't notice I was still shaking.' "G-guys, I don't want to be here anymore. Can we go home?" Asahina says monotonously, she has no expression on her face. "Yes." Hagakure says with a soft voice. We all stand up and make our way outside. "I'll drive." Hagakure says, Asahina hands him the keys, we all get in the car. There's a awkward silence, 'for some reason I feel obligated to talk. But what do I talk about? Wait, I have an idea!' "H-hey guys, why don't we just, s-start new?" I say unsure. "What do you mean?" Togami asks, his eyes now staring at me, ah, he's giving me anxiety. He's too sexy and doesn't know it.' I look away avoiding eye contact with him. "U-uh, w-well i..I, just had a-an idea. l-let's leave J-Japan, m-maybe move to A-America. I-I just thought w-we can leave all our t-troubles and bad m-memories here.. y-you know?" There are five seconds of silence. "That wouldn't be such a bad idea, it would take a while to prepare, I doubt this government or any other for that fact will let anyone leave though." Togami says, he pushes up his glasses and looks out the window. "Yeah, with the government always keeping track of everyone, it'll be impossible to leave. I think.." Hagakure gets interrupted by Asahina. "Let's do it." She says, "Excuse me?" Togami says confused. "Let's do it, starting new doesn't see so bad. Plus, I'm done with all this bull shit." Everybody freeze up, 'Dang, she's serious.' "America, land of the free. Their government is not as strict as everyone else's. I say we do it. Hagakure?" Asahina say, "I'm up for it, why the hell not?" He says with a smile. "Togami?" Asahina says looking at him in the rear view mirror, he doesn't answer. "Come on dude, let's do it." Hagakure adds, Togami looks over at me, I shake my head up and down, Togami looks back at Asahina. "Fine." We all cheer, "Make sure you stop for gas, we'll be on empty soon." Togami say, "oh yeah right."

Five minuter later

~Byakuya Togami's POV~

We get to the gas station and we all get out. Me and Fukawa walk down the aisle looking for something to snack on. We see someone in the store, he looks to be about our age. We see Asahina already approaching the guy. Me and Fukawa move in closer to hear their conversation. "Hi there." Asahina says with a smile, "oh, hi, can I help you." The guys says, Asahina nods, "you look smart, how much do you know about Japan's Security system, I'm planning on leaving Japan." 'Okay, she's really blunt.' "Oh, well good luck to you. I already tried, I was unsuccessful. I wanted to move to Canada, after asking the government, the declined my request. So, I tried escaping anyway, apparently there are walls keeping us in. The only way out is if you manage to sneak pass the security at the airport, they only ship supplies and goods to other countries." The guy says, Asahina face turns to disappointment. "Oh.." she says, "yeah, well, good luck to you. If I get caught again I'm going in the slammer." The guys says walking out of the store. Me and Fukawa approach Asahina, she smile awkwardly. "This is going to be fun." She says sarcastically. After we get our snacks and gas we got back in the car and headed home. The sun was starting to set, 'good thing we got back before it could get any darker.' We get out the car and start walking to the door. "So, for the next to days we can pack and plan. Then we try to escape." Asahina says, we all agree. I got to the door first to see a note on it. "W-who's it from?" Fukawa asks, I look for a signature, 'oh no..' I turn around to look at everyone.

"The government."

A/N - school started for me so I can't update this story every two days like I wanted. Expect a post maybe once a week. Oh and over 1,000 reads, thank you so much! UwU