Looking for a Home

~Byakuya Togami's POV~

I got up bright and early to get ready for the day ahead. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair. When I went back out to the bedroom, Fukawa was up watching the news on the tv. What a coincidence they were talking about events going on back home. Fukawa looked a bit sad, and worried. Once I came into her view, she looked at me. Her eyes were destressed. "What's wrong?" I asked, in a stern tone. Fukawa looked off to the side, away from me. "I... I..." she began. I rolled my eyes. "Look at me me when you talk to me, please." I told, a bit annoyed. Fukawa slowly looked to me. Her eyes a tad teary. "I-I'm scared for Naegi and Kirigiri... I k-know I shouldn't be. But at the same time... how can I not? R-right?" Fukawa asked. I sighed, while pushing up my glasses. "They made their choice. If they really, truly, wanted to leave then they will. Remember it wasn't even that complicated for us to figure a way out. I'm sure Kiri can think of something. But again, that's even if they want to leave." I explained. Fukawa started to fidget with her hair. "I guess your right..." she mumbled. "I know I'm right. If you still want to go house searching with me, I suggest you get ready. And don't worry about them two, they're fine." I said. Fukawa nodded, she then got up from bed and went to the bathroom. While she was in there getting ready, I decided to clean up a bit. The room wasn't even that messy however it wasn't clean. Yes yes, I know. Room service is a thing. But... 'My goodness! What am I turning into?' Anyways... I read one of my books, waiting for Fukawa to finish in the bathroom. When she got out, she quietly walked over to my side. I got an aroma of flowers and herbs. 'She must have actually used the soap. Which I don't think she ever does when she showers...' I look up from my book, shifting my attention to her. "You smell nice." I compliment. Fukawa froze, then her eyes lit up. He face turned a light shade of pink. She scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "T-thanks, my love..." she said with a smile. I chuckled a little. 'She's too cute honestly.' I set my book to the side and got up. I offered my arm to her, she gladly took it. We went out of the room. But before we left, I knocked on Asahina and Hagakure's door. Asahin opened up a few seconds later. She looked really tired and drowsy. "Oh. Hey you two... what's up?" She asked. I crossed my arms. "Well. I was going to ask if you wanted to join us in searched for a new home but I see that you haven't even woken up." I say, I hint of annoyance in my voice. "Hehe... sorry. Me and Hagakure were up all night binge watching American tv. It's really interesting once you get into it. And their commercial, soooooo different from those play back home." Asahina explained. "Right..." I prolonged. "I know you don't feel like waiting for us to get ready so... go on without us. I'm sure whatever you pick will be good for all of us." Asahina spoke. I sighed heavily. "Yes yes. Whatever... we'll see you later then." I said. Walking away, Fukawa next to me. "I guess it'll be just me and you then." I said, with a small smirk. Fukawa saw that and blushed. "Y-yeah." She mumbled.

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

'Just me and Togami? I'm up for that of course! For ever, and always! Doesn't mean I'm not nervous, I'm always nervous around my sweet. But that doesn't matter!' Me and Togami went to get a taxi. Togami told the driver a location, and we went to. I was kinda confused because we didn't actually search on the internet for house. I turned to Togami. "U-umm. Where are we... going?" I asked. "To the first house. The guy will meet us there. Hmm. I guess I didn't tell you... I already did the hard part of searching for a place. I have five that I noted on my phone that we're looking at today. If none of these are what I'm looking for then I'll continued looking online." Togami explained. "Oh. O-okay." I replied. 'Look at him! Already ahead of everything!' The drive way really long. We got to the first house an hour later prior to started this drive. Once I got out the car and actually looked at the house. I was stunned. It was huge! A mansion! A luxury! 'Exactly how much money does Togami have?' He payed the taxi driver for the drive. Me and Togami then went to the front door and waited for the sales guy. He arrive about five minutes later. He approached Togami while I kind of hid behind him. "Mr. Togami. The guy greeted. "Ned." Togami replied. 'Americans. Their choices of names are weird...' "How are we doing today?" Ned asked. "Fine." Togami spoke, quite bluntly. Ned nervously smiled, he then looked to me. "Ma'am." He said with a head nod. "H-hi." I stuttered. "Shall we get this tour started?" Ned asked. "Yes, please. I can tell it's going to be a long day." Togami said. Ned nodded.

They went threw the first mansion, touring every inch of it. They then went back outside. "So, how do you feel?" Ned asked. Togami sighed. "It could be bigger. Honestly..." he muttered. 'Bigger?! What can get bigger than this?!' "Well you're in luck. The next house should be perfect! If you'd just come with me to my car, I can take us there?" Ned asked. Togami didn't say anything. He just started to walk to the car. I quickly followed behind. Ten minutes later, we arrived at the second house. It looked amazing! We toured that house just like the other. Then we went to the front door. "You like what you see?" Ned asked. "This one is a bit too big. It was a nice house though." Togami spoke. 'Too big? What?' "Well then, on to the next!" Ned said, we all walked to his car. Now. This third house was something else. It was perfect, inside and out! But Togami probably won't want us to live here. If it isn't perfect in his eyes, then he doesn't want it. We walked to the outside of this house and stood there. I was a bit down, knowing what Togami was going to say. "So. What about this one? You like?" Ned asked. I felt Togami's eyes shift towards me. "Do we like this one, my love?" He asked. My heart started to beat at a rapid pace. 'Was he, asking me if this house was good? For once? He wants to know my opinion?!' I looked to him, then at the house. "It's perfect T-togami... i-i love it." I mumbled, afraid he might go against me. "Then we'll take it." Togami spoke. When he said that, I was completely shocked. 'Did he just..?' "Alright! Great! If you could come back to my car, we can go to the office to do some paperwork!" Ned said, before leaving to his car. Togami bent down, pressing his lips against my ear. I stiffed up and turned extremely red. "I could tell you really liked this one." He whispered. He then lightly kissed my ear. He then walked in the direction of the car. 'Why can't I move?! The way he whispered in my ear... I..!' I wobbled over to Togami's side. My while body shaking. We got in the car and were on our way to the office. 'He cares about my opinion?! How generous! My Togami is amazing! There's nothing that can change my mind about that!' I snuggled up under Togami, he smiled and snuggled me back. "I-I... love you, T-togami." I mumbled. I could feel him chuckle. "I love you too, Fukawa."

A/N - I'm going to post an update for this story on the twentieth of every month. It was going to be the fifteenth but I had stuff to do lol...

Sorry if typos, I miss a lot of stuff if I'm reading through this too fast