Dancing?

~Byakuya  Togami's POV~

'Damn, we slept in late again! At this rate we'll never get any work done.' I rub my eyes before putting on my glasses, Fukawa starts to wake up, her eyes flutter open. 'I can tell she's tired because of the dark spots under her eyes. I'm quite tired as well, we were up all night, uh, doing stuff, but not to much stuff.' "Go back to sleep. We already wasted time this morning by sleeping in, you're clearly still tired. So we aren't going anywhere today." Fukawa sighs, "well, o-okay. But you have to c-come to bed with me, you got the same amount of sleep as I did." 'I can't just sleep around all day, I have to be productive in some way.' "I'm sorry, I'm going to have to decline your request." I say in the nicest way possible. "It wasn't a request t-togami." She says shyly, she starts to blush, I cross my arms. "You're, telling me, what to do?" "M-maybe." She says unsure, I smirk and take my glasses back off. "Very well then." I get back in bed, snuggling Fukawa close to me. Seconds later we drift off to sleep.
We are woken to music playing. "What the hell?" I get up and once again rub my eyes. "T-togami, what is that noise?" Fukawa mumbles, "I don't know, but I'll go check." I put on my glasses and my clothes, "wait for m-me!" Fukawa frantically puts on her clothes.

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

Me and Togami were woken to noise, we go downstairs to check it out. Asahina and Hagakure are ballroom dancing in the middle of the room with music playing. 'They're so cute together! But also, why the hell are they dancing.' "What are you to doing?" Togami says annoyed. "Oh hi guys, me and Hagakure were bored, so, we decided to dance!" Asahina says cheerfully. "Yeah, she kinda convinced me to, so here I am." Hagakure adds. "Come on you two, pair up, let's all ballroom dance!" Asahina and Hagakure continue to dance. "W-well, it does seem fun." Togami glares at me from the corner of his eye. "No." He says in a stern voice. "W-why not?" "Because dancing in front of these moron is idiotic." 'All I want to do is dance with my sweet. But. He doesn't want to.' "P-please Togami." I beg, he pushes up his glasses then hold his hand out to me. "Would you, Toko Fukawa want to dance with me?" Togami says now smiling. 'Ah, he confuses me but I can never be mad at him!' I take his hand, "I will!" I say with some confidence. He takes my side with one hand and grabs my hand with the other. "There you go!" Asahina says smiling at us. We twirl and dance around the living room. 'I'm actually having some fun.' He dips me and lightly kisses my lips, "Yay!" Asahina cheers.

A/N - I know this one was short. It was just something to take up space. All you people that been waiting for the lemon will get it next chapter! Naegi and Kirigiri will also be joining next chapter, next chapter is going to long that's all I have to say. I will start planning now lol..