I love you

*time skip, 1 week later*

~Byakuya Togami's POV~

I wake up around 9 AM, 'I really don't want to do anything today, I think I'll just stay in the library all day reading.' After putting on some clothes, I go to Fukawa's bed side where she's sleeps. I neal down beside the bed so that my face meets hers. 'So peaceful.' I gently place my hand on her head, I smile softly. I give her a kiss on the head before leaving the room. When I get to the library I pick out a random book to read. About ten minutes later Fukawa comes in the room, she stands beside me. "H-hey Togami." "Fukawa." I say still fixated on my book, then I look up to look at Fukawa. "Are you hungry? I can make something if you are?" "N-no, I'm fine. Uh, Asahina and Hagakure went to go visit Musooki, just so you know." "Alright." She stands there watching me read for a couple of seconds, then she goes up behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders. I look up from my book, "what is it." I ask unenthusiasticly, 'I don't like being interrupted while reading.' "I-im sorry, I know you don't want to be interrupted.." She says sliding her hands down from my shoulders to my chest wrapping me in a hug. I sigh and put my book down, she presses the side of her face against mine. "Let me guess, you're bored so you came to mess with me?" I say pushing up my glasses up. "Y-yeah, I can go if you want me to.." "no." I quickly reply, "just sit." "I-I want to stay here." She says hugging me tighter. I give her a few more seconds before I stand up, now looking her deep in her eyes.

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

'I just want to hug him a little longer.' Togami gets up and stands in front of me, 'I'm probably going to get yelled at.' "Fukawa, I love you but I'm trying to read." 'Oh my God! He, he loves me? He's never even told me that before! "T-togami, do you really mean it?" He looks at me confused. "Mean what?" "D-do you really l-love me?" "Well of course I do, why else would I say that?" My face immediately turns bright red. "I-i.. love y-you too." I say with a small smile and practically drooling.I start to feel hot below, my heart rate begins to race. He wipes the drool from my mouth and smirks, he pulls me in to a passionate kiss. Our tongues touch, dancing with each other. I pull on his shirt untucking it from his pants. Togami stops my hand from going farther, and looks at me. "A-ah, did I-I do something wrong t-togami?" "Not here, should we go back to the room?" 'Is this it, are we going to.. Ahhh I'm so excited!' I take his arm and we walk to the bedroom, he closes and locks the door behind him. He walks up to me and starts to kiss me once more, he moves down to my neck."t-togami.." I bite my lip, he slides his hand up my shirt then takes it off. I slip off my shoes and socks, then my skirt, He undresses and I kinda help. He lays me down in bed and then climbs on top of me. He holds my hands interlocking them with his, I look away with my eyes closed and blushing while he continues to kiss my neck. "T..t-togami.." "yes." "I-I want you to kiss me everywhere, and show lots of love, and, I'll do the same to you." I say, he just playfully smirks at me back and starts to kiss my chest. "I-i love y-you." I say holding in my moans. "I love you too." 'Oh, me and my sweet togami are about to make love! anything I've been waiting for this for so long, I love him so much!

A/N - Can I just say, I love the support from all you amazing people reading. I didnt think this story would even get the amount of reads it's getting. Lots of love to all of you!

Byakuya Togami x Toko FukawaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara