Your feelings

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

We get in the car and start to head to Togami's house. 'I can't believe he didn't push me away in my attempt to make him feel better, I can't believe I actually hugged him! Aahhh, I love him so much! I can't stop thinking about him!' "Stop breathing so heavily, it's annoying. Also stop drooling, that's just disgusting." "Ah, oh, u-um, I'm s-sorry." "Stop apologizing, it's a sign of weakness." "A-ah, I-im sorry, i..i mean, I-I'm not s-sorry. I'm not sorry at all!" Togami smirks, "At it girl." He says quietly. 'My beloved Togami just basically complimented me, this is the best day of my life!' "You're drooling again." I wipe the drool from my mouth, time later I drift off to sleep. When I woke, the sun began to set. "We're here." Togami says getting out the car, I get out as well. My jaw drops, 'Wow, togami lives in a mansion on top of a hill, now I think he really is a prince. That means I'm a princess!' When I snapped back in to reality I see Togami already with his bags and walking up to his house, I quickly grab my bags and follow behind him.

~Byakuya Togami's POV~

When we approached the front door, I notice that it's cracked open, this isn't good. I hesitate to open the door. "U-um, m-master t-togami are you going t-to open the door?" "If I didn't know any better I would think that you're rushing me." "U-uh, n-no, I'd never rush y-you, t-take your time!" 'She's so cute when flustered.' I open the door, just as I expected, deserted, you can tell by the dust forming on things. I don't even bother searching the place, I go straight to my room, Fukawa following behind. I set my stuff down on the floor, 'i haven't been in my own room in a while.' An overwhelming wave of anger and sadness comes across me. 'All I wanted is for my parents to see me succeed, now they're dead and will never get a chance to see me do something big. To hell with Junko and that damn bear! They/she ruined everything for me!' I take a moment to calm down. I feel two hands hold mine, I look at Fukawa staring me deep in my eyes. "T-togami, I k-know there is something on your m-mind. Please tell me what it is, I want to help. Y-you probably don't want me to but I-I want to. I care about your feelings, and, I don't want to see you sad." 'Even though I'm hard on Fukawa I do care a great deal for her. I know im an absolute dick according to everyone I've ever came in contact with but, she doesn't care. After all this time of me being horrible to her, she's still stuck by my side. I have nothing left in my life but her. Damn, I'd even admit I trust her out of all people with anything. I'm so weak and pathetic for loving this girl. Maybe I need to relax, maybe I should accept her feelings for me, maybe, just maybe, I'll be happy for once in my life.' I sit her down, still holding her hands, I tell her everything, every part of my life.

"I-I'm sorry, T-togami." "No need to feel pity for me." A small smile appears on her face. "I-it's getting late, where do I sleep?" She ask. 'Dang, I didn't think of that, I don't think we have extra rooms with beds in them, we don't ever have guest.' "You can sleep with me, but don't get any ideas." Her face turns bright red and she shakes her head. I take a shower and get ready for bed, when I get out she gets in and washes up. I sit down in my bed reading a book. Fukawa comes out the bathroom, my cheeks began to feel warm as Fukawa was standing in front of the bed with just a bra and underwear. "I-I'm sorry Togami, I-I hope you don't mind. I have no clothes to sleep in." "I guess that's alright." I continue to read my book, she gets into bed next to me after plugging her phone into the charger. "Did the others try to contact us." "N-no, not yet." I put my book away. "Fukawa." "Yes Togami." "I'm somewhat sorry I made you reveal genocider syo to the others, but for now on, no more of her, do you understand." "I-I promise." "Good." I turn off the lamp, she turns off the one on her side. "Goodnight." "G-goodnight." She faces away from me to sleep, I pull her small body into me, I snuggle her from behind, I give her a kiss on the back of her head. We both fall asleep shortly after.