She's Gone

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

About an hour later of sitting in the library reading, Asahina comes in the room. "Hey guys, me and Hagakure are ready to go to Musooki's, just tell me when you two are ready." She says turning to leave back out the library, "we're coming." Togami says closing his book, I hurry and close mine. He holds out his hand, I take it of course. 'Such a gentleman! My love!' My cheeks heat up. We go outside and by the car where Hagakure and Asahina were. "So whose driving?" Togami says crossing his arms, "Fukawa?" Asahina says looking straight at me. "A-ah, don't look at me!" "Hagakure?" "I'm actually pretty tired, sorry babe." Asahina rolls her eyes, "I guess I'll drive." She says, "I calling shot gun." Hagakure adds, we all laugh, we get in the car. "We're going to have to get gas soon." Asahina says. "Yeah, yeah, we'll do that later." Togami adds, "just to get this out there. I don't think we should trust Naegi and Kirigiri." Hagakure says in a low tone. "Yeah, they won't tell us anything. And, I'm tired of them being secretive, it's not cool." Asahina adds, "that's perfectly fine with me." Togami says, pushing up his glasses. 'Not to mention they're both bitches, but I won't say that out loud.' I rested my head on Togami's shoulder, 'even though I got enough sleep I'm still pretty tired.' He rest his head on mine. 'Such a cutie!'

~Togami's POV~

"Hey guys, can we stop here. I want to get something for Musooki in this store." 'I don't see the big deal.' "Sure." I say, we all get out the car and enter the store. "Welcome." We all jump out of our skins, 'who the hell said that, there is no one around.' I approach the front desk and scan the area. There is some type of weird box and speaker. "It's a recording." I say, everyone sighs in relief. 'Hmm, that's weird.' We all wait for Asahina to get the gift. When she does we go to the front desk. "Until there is a growth in population, everything is free, sorry for the inconvenience." The recording says. "Sweet!" Hagakure says grabbing a bag of chips on the way out. We get back in the car. "W-what did you get Musooki Asahina?" Fukawa asks, "oh, nothing much, just a little snow globe." She replies, five minutes later into driving we stop and start to walk to the hideout. We open the hatch and go in, no sign of Musooki. "Musooki, we're here, Asahina, Hagakure, Fukawa and Togami." No answer. "I'll go get her." Asahina says. We all sit down on the couch, waiting. We all hear a glass shatter from the room, presumably Musooki's room, we rush to see what happen. Asahina looks mortified, the snow globe she got shattered on the floor, her hand covering her mouth and her pupils dilated. She has a note in her hand, she doesn't say anything she just hands the paper to me. I read it. 'Oh. My. God. She's gone. The government found her hideout and came for her. The hade a list of all the people they spared, she wasn't on the list, so they got her.' I hand the note to Fukawa, then Hagakure. We all sit there, speechless. No thoughts, no words. We all sit side by side on the bed, all but Fukawa, she's freaking out. I tug on her arm making her fall on to me, I place her in my lap. "Stop pacing, you're freaking me out." I say, I can feel her shaking. Hagakure trys to cheer up Asahina whose cries and sobs are loud and painful making everyone feel uneased. "S-she, c-can't be, gone. I-I didn't, even g-get to tell her, thank you for everything." Asahina chokes out. "It's alright, I'm pretty sure she knew that we cared deeply for her and that we were thankful." Hagakure says, "yeah, I'm almost sure that as much as you cared for her she cared for you. You can't think of the bad times like now, think about all the times you and her smiled and laughed together." I add. I start to hear Fukawa whimper, "I-its.. n-not, fair.." she manages to say. "I know." I rest my chin on her head. 'Our role, me and Hagakure role are to make sure our girls are never sad, only happy and smiling. Even though it hurts we can't show them how upset we are, it will only worsen the situation. They need reassurance, and a shoulder to cry on.' "We're going to be alright." Hagakure says, "stay strong." I add. 'Musooki had a good twenty more years to share her wisdom and reminisce about old times. It wasn't her time to go so soon.'

A/N - welp, this was rushed.

R.I.P Musooki.