Last day

~Toko Fukawa's POV ~

I woke up to my master Togami packing his things, 'oh yeah, today our last day in this house.' I sit up from bed at stretch, then I reach over to my nightstand and grab my glasses. "Goodmorning Fukawa." My love greeted, I smiled slightly. "Goodmorning T-togami." I say. I roll myself out of bed and grab some clothes. "Imma take a s-shower.." I mumbled tiredly, Togami nodded in response. I went ahead and jumped in the shower. While washing my hair, thoughts ran through my head. 'Hmmm, I wonder what Naegi and Kirigiri will do when we leave. Ha! What am I kidding! I don't care about them. All I care about is my darling Togami! Wait, but... Asahina and Hagakure are my friends too. Well I guess I care for them too, but not more than my sweet! Never more than him!' I continue to fantasize in the shower. When i got out a bag was on the bed, and it wasn't Togami's. "You should start packing your things." Togami says. "A-ah, right! Got it!" I reply. I walk over to my dresser and grab the little amount of things that I had. I went over to the bed and starting to put the things in my bag. I felt warm arms wrap around me from behind. My whole body turns red as I blush like crazy. "You smell nice.." Togami mumbled into my neck. "A-ah, y-you, can't say t-things like that T-togami! At least not t-that close to my e-ear!" I shout. I knew Togami was smirking. He moved his head next to my ear and pressed his lips against it. "Why not?" He whispers, chills ran up and down my spine. I felt weak at the knees. 'Togami is too damn sexy and he doesn't even know it!' Togami chuckles. He then moves from behind me and continues to pack his things. I eventually resume what I was doing. "T-togami..?" I stutter. "Yes?" He says. "W-will we be okay?" I ask. Togami pauses. "I feel like we will but if not then the worst that can happen is we perish if the government finds us." He explains. I freeze up. 'Perish, where does he get off trying to scare me like that?!' "It was a joke, not really though..." Togami mumbled. "T-togami!" I say, he laughs. "We'll be fine, as long as I'm with you." He says, I blush. 'There he goes with mixing up my emotions. Hehe, I still love him of course.' Me and Togami finish packing up, then we went downstairs.

~Byakuya Togami's POV ~

Of course Asahina and Hagakure were in the kitchen, the food was being prepared. Me and Fukawa set our things down and go sit at the table. A couple of minutes later Asahina and Hagakure come out with plates of food. "Oh, Goodmorning you two. Are you ready for the long, scary day ahead of us." Asahina asks. "When you put it that way, no." I reply, they all laugh. "Hey, baby could you get the syrup. I forgot it." Asahina asked Hagakure. "No problem." He replies with a smile, he then walked out of the room to get the syrup. "A-asahina. You and Hagakure s-seem to be really really close n-now." Fukawa says. "Ha... yeah, I love him a lot, he's the sweetest." Asahina replies. "How about you and Togami?" She adds, I almost choke on my water. 'Nosy much?' "We're doing a-amazing! Right T-togami?" Fukawa asks. "We're doing fine, great, perfect even." I say with a straight face. "Cool." Asahina replies, just then Hagakure comes back in the room with the syrup. We eat out food and socialize a bit while doing so. 'This escape plan better go well. I'm trying to leave this hell whole. And, hopefully, move on in life. Love Fukawa more, and start a family. Yeah.' We got done eating sometime later, and went to the front door ready to leave. Suprisingly Naegi and Kirigiri had just entered in the door. 'Not these two.' "Oh, hi Naegi, hi Kirigiri." Hagakure spoke looking off to the side. "Hey guys, you leaving?" Naegi asks. "Yes, a-and we probably w-won't be back." Fukawa mumbled. "Yeah.." Asahina adds. "Going to get yourself killed I see. Good luck I guess." Kirigiri spoke. I rolled my eyes. "Good luck being prisoner in this messed up society." I say while leaving out the front door, Fukawa soon comes to my side, she wraps her two arms around mine. "Yeah, we'll be f-fine..' she speaks. I smile. "Yes, we will." I say, then giving her a kiss on her precious lips. Asahina and Hagakure come outside a few minutes later. "We're ready." Asahina speaks, I nod and we all go to the car. Before getting in i look back at my house. 'My dad's legacy, my childhood, my livelihood. I'm leaving it all. But, it's for the great or good. Goodbye.' I get in the car.

A/N- yay! I posted! I'm probably gonna upload  one or two more chapters before this story ends, after that I'll be done. But it probably won't end there. On special occasions I will post bonus chapters and such. I also got a pet bird, fun stuff! And I'm not as depressed as I was before, i feel much better! :)

Sorry for typos if there are any, I'm too lazy to read this over