That bitch!

~Byakuya Togami's POV~

I get up from bed, I take a shower and everything. Before leaving out the room I stop by Fukawa's bedside, 'she's sound asleep. I probably shouldn't wake her.' I go down stairs and in the kitchen to find some food. I expected Asahina to be in here cooking like always but she wasn't, so, I decided to make breakfast for today. 'Pancakes and bacon should be simple enough.' Just as I start to cook Fukawa appears in the room. "Good morning, Togami." She says smiling, I say nothing in response. "D-do you need any help?" She asks, "I don't necessarily need the help but you can if you want." Fukawa's smile grows more confident. "I'll help!" She skips over to my side and lightly kisses my cheek before starting to help. I briefly smile and her. After we finished making food, we started to set the table. Asahina and Hagakure walk in the room. "Oh, you two cooked food today?" Asahina says. "Yeah, what happen to you cooking?" I ask with my arms crossed, Asahina looks off awkwardly, Hagakure scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah, um, last night was kinda long, you know?" Hagakure says. 'Oh, they, oh..' "Sure.." I say trying to avoid hints. "Hehe, you two.." before Fukawa continued that sentance I pulled her back into the kitchen to get the food. When we come back to the table Naegi and Kirigiri join us at the table, we all sit down and start to eat. "Can we all go over Musooki's house later for dinner? She must feel lonely all the time now that we left." Asahina asks, I roll my eyes. "I guess." 'Damn, what does that lady do everyday with absolutely no one around?' "And Kirigiri, would you and Naegi care to join us or are you going to sneak off?" I ask in a not caring tone. "We have more investigating to do, alone, at least for now." She replies, "what else is new." I push up my glasses. "Well, I don't see any of you finding anymore information." She adds, "maybe that's because we are living in a ghost town, we found out everything that we could." I spat. "Or maybe it's because you've gotten soft. All of you. Asahina and Hagakure seem extremely close, and you make it very obvious about you and Fukawa's relationship." The atmosphere grows more intense. "Have you considered that fact that you obviously care for Naegi but bury you feelings down in work, that's probably why you investigate so much. So that you can escape your problems. I'm done." I get up from the table and start to walk away. "Honestly you make me sick, that's the most hypocritical thing you've ever said. For god sake Togami, before opening up to Fukawa you were a total dick to her. If I was her, I would have stopped liking you from the start. Not to mention all those insults and snappy remarks, I bet it made the poor girl feel horrible inside." I stop for a second to turn back and look at Kirigiri. "Don't you think I know that?" I walk out of the room and start to head to the library. 'If I didn't already feel bad enough for how I treated Fukawa, I feel like absolute crap now. I didn't need a reminder, bitch.'

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

'Togami.. Why would she even mention that? It's none of her business anyways.' "What do you see in him Fukawa?" Kirigiri says. I take a deep breath before standing up and facing her. 'Don't stutter Fukawa.' "You whore! Don't talk bad about Togami. The hell is it to you about what I see in him." I walk away, "like it's any of your damn business." I mumble. My first instinct is to check the Library for Togami, where else would he be. I enter the library and see him sitting, with no book, and with his glasses off pinching the bridge of his nose. I go and sit across from him. "Fukawa i.." I put my finger over his mouth, shushing him so I could talk. I fidget with my hands. "I-I don't love you just because you're rich, and tall, and s-sexy. I love you because you don't care what other people think of you, you're smart, and nice to be around." I place my hands on top of his. "I don't care what people think about me loving you. L-let's just do us, alright?" He nods and gives me a smile. "Alright."