Did you like that?

~Toko Fukawa POV~

I snuggled with Togami all night, 'I knew he always cared, he just has a hard time showing it.' I wake up but don't see Togami, 'I wonder where he went.' I throw on some clothes and grab my bag and phone. I look everywhere around the mansion and can't find him, 'where did you run off to my love?' Some time later I stumble upon the library, 'there's my Togami! I should have figured he'd be in here.' "Good morning Fukawa." "G-good morning." "Come sit." "Y-yes sir." I do as he says and I sit across from him. "I pick out a book I think you'd like." 'For me? He's so thoughtful!' "T-thanks!" "Naegi call to say that he and kirigiri found something that's helped with our investigation. Hagakure and Asahina on the other hand found nothing yet, so until they find something. We are still on our own." I smile, "well that's f-fine, as long as I'm w-with you Togami." I see his eyes look up from his book, he glares at me for a sec, I start to get nervous, 'maybe he's going to yell at me for talking while he's reading!' He puts the book down on the table. "As long as I'm with you, I'll be fine too. So why so nervous all the time." He picks back up the book and continues to read it, knowing I was going to be too nervous to respond. 'I have no words, he wants to be with me?! I must be dreaming!' I hold my cheeks with my hand, blushing and trying my hardest not to drool. I drool anyways. "T-togami, I'm hungry." "I'll make some food." He closes his book. "B-but don't we have to go out to eat?" "About that, I made a discovery that all the food hasn't gone bad, I find it weird and don't know what to think about it." He gets up and starts walking to the kitchen, I closely follow behind him.

~Byakuya Togami's POV~

I make food for the both of us, "should w-we go out today togami, and do more i-investigation?" "I guess." I take off my glasses and pinch the brim of my nose, 'this whole situation is so damn stressful.' "O-oh togami, it's o-okay, we'll get down to the bottom of this." She says hugging me, I hug her back, I can feel her heartbeat, so fast. I look down at her, she has her head buried in my chest. I lift her chin, our eyes meet. I kiss her, her face bright red. I pull away slowly, "Did you like that?" She doesn't answer, she looks dazed, she starts to drool uncontrollably. I grab her hand, "let's go." I lead he outside and to the car.

A/N sorry this one is short. I didnt really want to write today.