One long plane ride

~Byakuya Togami's POV~

After sitting down at the terminal for what seemed like a hour, we were approached by the same security guard from earlier. Everyone, including myself, stood up to his arrival. "The jet is here, if you could please follow me." He spoke, I turned to look out of the giant window. 'Oh. Would you look at that.' I thought. I then feel my arm get tugged on, I look to the side to see Fukawa. "C-come on..." she said lightly, I smiled and nodded. Me, Fukawa, Hagakure, and Asahina then followed the guard outside. When we got out, there were more guards lining the jet. The quickly took out bags from us and put them on the plane. 'Just like they should.' Asahina happily got on the jet first, Hagakura seconds. "After you." I spoke, gesturing Fukawa onto the plane. She blushed a smiled slightly. "T-thanks." She mumbled, before going to the jet. 'Too cute.' I followed behind her. The jet was actually pretty nice on the inside. There was a nice couch, decent seating chairs, and even a tv. The bathroom was pretty cool as well. "I've seen better from my own..." I spoke. "Yeah yeah Togami. We know you're rich." Asahina joked before laughing, I laughed a bit too. I then went to sit on the sofa, taking my glasses off in the process. I pinched the bridge of my nose. 'Such a stressful day... and it hasn't even really began yet!' I thought to myself, I sighed heavily. Fukawa came to sit down next to me, she placed a hand on my thigh. "You o-okay?" She stuttered. "Yes, just a bit tired." I told her. She nodded, then looked off to the side a bit saddened. I placed my hand gently on her head catching her by suprise. She turned to look at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm fine. Promise." I said. Fukawa freaked out, blushing to the extreme. She hid her face in her hands. "T-togami! D-don't look at me like t-that! You're too i-irresistible! Especially with y-you glasses o-off!" She shouted. I chuckled and removed my hand from her head. I put my glasses back on and tried to relax. 'Hopefully the ride will be quick...'

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

'I can tell Togami's stressed, I hope he feels better once we're in America. But damn does he look good anyways! No matter what mood he's in, he's always so dreamy!' The pilot came on the speakers to let us know that we were about to take off. So, we got in seats and buckled ourselves in. Next thing I knew it we were in the air. The pilot came on once again to let us know that the flight was going to be about twenty hours. "Oh boy..." Hagakura spoke. "That's right oh boy. But you all are lucky. If I still didn't like you guys then this ride would have been hell on earth. Just don't bother me for the next ten hours and we'll all be fine." Togami said. He unbuckled his seatbelts and went to sit back on the couch. He got a newspaper from the table in front of him and began to read it. 'Hmmm. I don't know if that applies to me but I'm not going to bother him. I guess he needs time to himself. But...' I get up from my seat to go give Togami a kiss on the cheek. As I turn away I am stopped by his hold on my hand. "That didn't apply to you Fukawa. Bother me all you want." He whispered before winking. I pulled away and blushed red once more. 'I know I'm his girlfriend and all but I can't stand his charm! It's going to kill me how hot he is!' I thought, waddling away as my heart pounded through my chest. I went over to Asahina and Hagakure who got out a game of cards. "H-hey guys... can I play?" I asked. "Sure. Why not." Asahina said with I smile, I smiled back. I sat down with them and we played some cards. After a while we switched to uno. Then it was chest, then checkers. After a while I got bored and a bit tired. I went to go sit down next to Togami who was still reading. I snuggled in up under him and rested my head on his shoulder. Once again he placed his hand on my head, but this time I was more calm and relaxed. I drifted asleep sometime later. When I woke up, I went to see how much longer the flight was. Five hours. 'Wow. I was asleep for that long?' I look back and all my friends. 'Oh. I see they fell asleep too. Maybe I should go back asleep.' I thought, going back to the couch. I got comfortable and sat there until I was tired again.

When i woke this time, everyone was up. Hagakura and Asahina were harmlessly play fighting, and Togami was on his phone. I thirdly rubbed my eyes and moved next to Togami. He looked to me and smiled. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yeah..." i replied, before yawning. The pilot came on the speakers, he told us the forecast in New York. 'Well, i guess that's where we're landing...' He also told us to prepare for landing, so that's what we did. We landing and immediately got our things and rushed off the jet. I looked around at our surroundings in awe. 'I bet this will be a wonderful place to live! I'm so excited!' Togami wrapped his arm around my backside. "We should go... it's already really late." He said, I blushed a bit a nodded. Once we were out of the airport, Togami got us a taxi. No one knew exactly where we were going except Togami but he was being really quiet. I was too nervous to speak up and ask, so was Hagakura and Asahina. About thirty minutes later, we arrived at a very nice hotel. "We're staying here until I can get us a place, which shouldn't take long. I expect all of you to start looking for a job." Togami said. "And where are you working?" Hagakure asked. Togami smirked. "I'm a businessman, trust me. I already found me somewhere to work." He then said. Everyone's eyes widened. 'And there goes my sweet. Already ahead.'

'Togami got us a nice room on the top floor. It was connected to Asahina and Hagakure's room, which Togami payed for of course. Everyone agreed on getting room service. Me, Asahina, and Hagakure were getting Pizza while Togami got a ceasar salad instead. We ate together in me and Togami's room. Then, Hagakure and Asahina left to go in theirs. I took a shower before joining Togami in bed. "Tomorrow..." Togami began, getting my attention. "Come with me to look for a home for us all. Aparentment shopping should be fun, wouldn't you agree?" Togami said, I smiled widely. "O-of course!" I said happily. "You also should look for a job. Maybe a barista or shop worker." Togami added, my excitement went down. "Oh. Y-yeah..." I said, Togami smiled. "Don't worry. I'll help." He said. 'Awww! What a sweetheart!' My smile reappeared. "T-thank you." I stuttered. Togami nodded. He placed a kiss on my lips leaving me stunned. "I love you." He said. "Hehe... I-I love you t-too." I replied, completely flustered.

A/N - I posted, yay! Back to epic minecraft gaming I go!

Also, thanks for 8k reads, ya'll crazy! I'm shocked to be completely honest. When I started this story I didn't think it would do this good Thank You! :P

Oh and if there are typos, sorry. I don't really care right now to fix them XD