Secrets

~Byakuya Togami's POV~

I get up from bed a d take a shower, 'we have somethings we have to do today.' After my shower I go downstairs and in the kitchen to Hagakura helping Asahina cook. "Hey dude, we decided to make food." Hagakure says with a smile, "Yeah, we were bored and woke up pretty early, so, why not." Asahina adds, "I don't really care, but thank you anyways." I say, they go back to cooking. I feel arms wrapping around mine, I look over to see Fukawa, I lightly smile. "Alright! The food is done, go ahead you two and sit at the table, me and Hagakure will being your food." I roll my eyes, 'no one can be that damn happy all the time. It's absolutely annoying and a waste of energy.' Me and Fukawa go sit down at the table, seconds later, they come in with our food setting it in front of us. Halfway through eating, my phone rings, I look at the caller and low and behold, it's Naegi. I answer the phone and put it on speaker so that everyone could here, "what do you want?" I spat. "Togami, hi, me and Kiri got as much information as we can. We're ready to tell you and the others." Naegi says, I sigh, "well alright then. I will text you our location. Bye now." I hang up the phone and text him our location. I finish up my food. I grab Fukawa hand practically dragging her but not meaning to, "let's go." I take her to the library. We both pick a book and then sit, she sits across from me. We read in silence for I don't know how long. I was almost done with my long book when I heard the doorbell ring. Me and Fukawa go to open it but Asahina already beat us to the door, she opens it. "Hi you two! It's been awhile!" "Oh hey Asahina." Naegi say nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Hello everyone." Kirigiri says. "Go ahead and go in dear." She adds, teacher for Naegi's hand which she holds in hers. Everyone including myself stops and freezes at what happen. 'Why the hell is everyone getting together, it was destined to happen with me and Fukawa but, Asahina and Hagakure, Kirigiri and Naegi? Who would have thought.' Asahina giggles, "I made food if you two are hungry." "Oh, alright, thanks." Naegi says, him and Kirigiri follow behind Asahina. They sit at the table and Asahina goes to fix their food.  After they are done, we all sit at the table so they can tell us what they found out. "We have a suspicion that monokuma and or Junko can still be alive." Kirigiri says, everyone gasps, except me. "Now what makes you think that?" I ask. "Just the other day, we saw a little monokuma walking around. When we try to get a closer view, it vanished. But we're pretty sure it was him, or at least a dummy version." Naegi adds, "I'm sure that wasn't the only thing you two found, was it, kirigiri?" Naegi turns pale and looks down, Kirigiri just looks off not making eye contact with the rest of us. "I knew it, even the mystery girl herself won't tell about her side of the investigation. We were suppose to be in this together but someone doesn't want to play by the rules." I get up from the table and start to walk away. "You lack trust in all of us,  that's just what you're know for. You all are cowards and a waste of time and space, I don't even know why I bother." Fukawa joins me in my walk away. "After all this time, you are still keeping secrets Kiri?" Asahina says, then she sighs and walks off. "That's just wrong." Hagakure says joining Asahina.

~Toko Fukawa's POV~

'I can tell my Togami is angry. That bitch is still keeping stuff to herself, and Naegi along with her.' Me and Togami go up to our room closing and locking the door behind us. He sits down on his side of the bed, I sit on mine. "T-togami, are you okay?" I ask, he looks over at me. "I'm fine, just fed up with this whole situation. We can't trust Kirigiri and Naegi so don't tell them anything until we know what they're hiding." I shake my head. "I-I never trusted them anyways." I say making Togami smile. "Good." "M-maybe, I can, help you get your m-mind of things." I move in closer to him, I then sit down on his lap facing him. My face turns bright red and I start to get a little nervous, my heart beats out of my chest. "T-togami, I know you wanted to make our first time special but I don't want to wait anymore. I-I promise I'm ready." I say looking him deep into his blue eyes. "Are you sure?" He ask. "Y-yes." He lightly smiles making me smile.

xxx
Smut warning
xxx

Really, proceed at your own risks

He kisses me with those soft lips of his, then our tongues collide, battling in the middle to see who's can reach the others mouth first. 'Me and my sweet Togami are going to make love for the first time! I love him so much!' I try to control my heavy breathing and light moans but when he moves down to kiss my neck everything changes. The pace of my breathing starts to pick up, I tilt my head to the side making it easier for him, I hold him near me. He slips his hand up my shirt, I gladly take it off, along with my black lace bra. I then immediately get flustered, realizing this is really happening. Togami kisses my chest, I feel his tongue graze my nipple. The moans I was holding back slip out of my mouth. "T-togami.." He lays me down on the bed, now hovering over me. He helps me take off all my clothes, then he takes off his. 'Togami in his glory, I wish I could see this every day!' He holds my legs, pre-cum spills from my vagina. Togami smirks, then he guides his dick in me, but only the tip. I hold on to the bed sheets, my soft and light moans grew a bit louder. He pushes it deeper into my vagina, my eyes start to water a bit, I bite my lip trying to hold back. He starts to thrust into me, I wasn't holding back anymore. 'The pleasure is amazing and I don't want to stop feeling it.' There was a feeling of numbness that came across my legs and my vagina. Togami starts to slow down as the walls of my vagina squeezed his dick. "T-togami, I, love.. you..." I say taking a breath in between words. "I.. love you, too." He pulls his dick out of me, 'he must be close.' I get up on my knees and sit back. I reach down to feel how wet I am, with the other hand, I grab his dick. I look up at the lewd expression on his face, he's blushing like crazy. With my thumb I run circles around his tip, I see little bits of cum spill out, I look back up at Togami. "I'm, really close.." he says, "i-i know." I smile at him, I lick the tip of his dick, then, I put it in my mouth, lightly sucking it. 'There is no taste at all, I'm suprised!' Seconds later my mouth is filled with warm cum, I take my mouth off then wipe it. Cum still splurges from his dick, I pull him down on top of me, we kiss. "I, love you, t-togami.." he smiles, "I love you too."

A/N - *sighs* tell me why this took me 5 hours to write. I was suppose to watch movies today and yet half my day was spent writing. I'm going to go cry now..