43 - aftermath

*

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

"Resi, wake up!" You groaned as you were woken up, the light hurting your eyes as you tried to blink them open. Jin was looking over you, a hurried look on his face. "Come on!"

"What? What's happening?" You sat up quickly, rubbing your eyes. "Is everyone okay?" Jin nodded, but grabbed your hand, leading you to the living area. You gasped as you saw all seven boys together, and your mum. Your mum who was busy stitching people up and bandaging cuts. "Are you okay?" You called out.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at you, a large smile on Hoseok's face as he scooped you up into a hug. You noticed that he had a small cut on his lip and small bruise on his cheek. You gently touched it and he winced slightly, pressing a kiss to your cheek. "We're okay. We'll heal."

"Speak for yourself," Jungkook scoffed, his arms crossed. You almost felt your heart drop in your chest as you saw he was missing a large chunk of one of his wings. Rushing over to him, you quickly wrapped him in a hug, the angel sighing as he relaxed in your embrace.

"What happened? Is he..." Namjoon nodded, cutting you off before you had to ask. You saw that he also had some bruises and cuts. You frowned. "Can I help anyone?" Hoseok and Yoongi waved their hands in a 'no', same as Jimin and Jin. That just left Namjoon.

"I can do a healing spell," he insisted. "Please don't worry about me too much." You shook your head, walking to the kitchen where you saw a few cloths that were used for first aid. You wet one with some warm water and walked over to Namjoon, gently washing the dried blood off him. "Thank you." He smiled. You smiled back and sighed happily as you washed the blood.

"Now get some rest before you do the spell." He nodded with a small smile on his face. Yoongi chuckled quietly and you turned to him, your arms crossed. "What?"

He just shrugged, holding his hands up like he was surrendering. "It's just funny watching you order a six foot man around." You snickered as well, while Namjoon glared at the both of you from his seat on the couch.

"Here, this should kick-start the healing process," your mother said to Jungkook, placing her tools down. You smiled to yourself as Jungkook shook his wing slightly, his eyes lighting up as a small glow appeared from the wound. You walked over and inspected it closely.

"Is this what it's supposed to look like?" Jungkook frowned, trying to crane his neck.

"What do you mean?" Where the stitches were, a white glow had appeared, mending it back together. You had never seen an angel heal before, not like this anyway. You squinted your eyes, gasping quietly. "What is it?"