14 - safe

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The boat came to a stop back at the dock and you shakily stepped off, still feeling wary about the siren who somehow has legs that stepped off after you.

Jimin gave you a smile and you instantly relaxed as you realised you were back on land. "Well, that was an interesting ride," Taehyung said, grinning as he came back from returning the boat. You nodded, rubbing your arm, still feeling chilled from the coldness of the water.

Hoseok cleared his throat, feeling a sense of awkwardness in the air. "So, uh, should we go back to Yoongi's?" Yoongi nodded and the six of you trudged back to his house. As soon as you entered, you ducked to the bathroom located upstairs.

"I'm having a shower," you called out, locking the door behind you. You undressed quickly and hopped into the shower, the warm water making you feel better. All the coldness you were feeling before was gone and you sighed, washing your hair and the feeling of the ocean off of you.

You switched off the water and wrapped your towel around you, standing in front of the mirror, looking at yourself. "Now this is a nice sight."

Your eyes widened as you saw black wings, brown hair and a smirk through the mirror. You gripped your towel tighter around you as you saw the male's eyes glancing at your exposed skin. "Don't be a perv," you groaned.

He chuckled and the tips of your ears grew hot as he took a step closer to you, his chest lightly brushing your back. He was attractive and he knew it. "I know what you're thinking, Resi." He moved your hair to the side, his fingers resting on your shoulder. Goosebumps littered your skin at his touch and your fists clenched tighter, holding your towel up.

"Why do you keep teasing me? Just let yourself be known properly. I know you're just in my head." The angel grinned, glancing towards the opened window in the bathroom. You let out a small gasp as you connected the dots. "You're actually here?"

He nodded and you felt yourself grow more nervous. This was your first proper interaction with him and it made your confidence rapidly decline. You remembered Jimin's words, about how dangerous they were. "Are you going to kill me?" The angel smiled and shook his head.

"I could never, my love. After all, we used to be best friends." You turned around to face him at his words, but nothing. He was gone.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

You quickly dressed, slipping on some trackies and a plain black t-shirt. You scurried downstairs to where the boys were all sitting, gasping as you weren't the most fit. "Guys—" you stopped, trying to catch your breath and Taehyung snickered at your state. You shot him a glare and sat down on the couch besides Yoongi. "The fallen angel was here. For real this time."  Taehyung stopped laughing, Jimin paled and Hoseok looked worried.