06 - fire

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

You woke up when the sun beamed down onto your face and the melodic chirps of birds came from the trees. Hoseok's arm was still wrapped around you and you gently pushed it off of you, noticing that Yoongi was nowhere to be seen.

Hoseok was asleep, still in his dragon form and you folded his clothes nicely and placed them near his head. Jimin was breathing heavily, his wings still wrapped around him. You stifled a giggle as his hair was all over the place, not used to this version of the angel.

The crack of a twig caused you to stiffen as a dark haired male emerged from the trees. You sighed. "Yoongi, you scared me. Where did you go?"

Yoongi wiped his mouth, trying to be subtle, but you internally cringed as a red liquid had stained his hand. "I just went to grab something to eat. Vampires don't need to sleep." You nodded and he took a step towards you. "There's no need to be scared." You gulped as his form was directly in front of yours, your breath fanning his face lightly and you mentally slapped yourself knowing your breath probably wasn't the best. But it didn't seem to bother the vampire.

Yoongi raised a hand and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear, causing your face to heat up as he tilted his head and smirked. He reached up to your eye and slipped off the eyepatch. "That's better," he murmured. "You shouldn't hide what makes you unique." You nervously nodded as he tucked it into his pocket.

"Y-Yoongi," you slightly stuttered.

"Yes?"

"How come you didn't leave us? You could have easily slipped away last night." Yoongi stuffed his hands in his pockets and studied your face.

"I have no reason to leave, and don't tell the others, but I'm growing quite fond of you lot." You grinned and he rolled his eyes. "Don't tell Jimin, I know he'll make fun of me."

"He makes fun of all of his friends." Yoongi licked his lips.

"And how would you know? You've only known him like two days." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"And how do you know that?" Yoongi's eyes widened and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, look, everyone's waking up." Jimin's wings unfolded and he stretched out, while Hoseok stood up and let his wings expand. You were amazed at how big they were, until they got smaller. You were confused until you realised he was just morphing back. You turned around to give him privacy as he quickly put his clothes back on.

"Did everyone have a good sleep?" He beamed as he ran a hand through his hair. You nodded and Yoongi shrugged. "Except Yoongi, sorry."