41 - spell

*

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

"Taehyung, what are you—" he shut the door behind him, turning to you with a dark look in his eyes, his lips drawn up into a smirk.

"We're going to have some fun, love," he said, his hand coming up to caress your face. You stiffened slightly, trying to look into his deep purple eyes, hoping this was some sort of trick or something and he actually got you alone to speak of an escape plan.

But he wasn't going back to normal. "Taehyung?" You tried. "This isn't really you, please stop."

Taehyung stopped, licking his lips as he tilted his head to the side, observing you. "What do you mean, love?" Your heart sank. "This is me. This is the side I keep hidden, away from you." His hand gripped your chin, pulling you closer to him. "You don't get it, do you? I'm a supernatural, I'm a monster. We hurt people because it's necessary for us to survive." He paused, his lips drawing into a smirk, his breath fanning against your lips. "And because, we like to."

Your lip quivered as he stared at your shaking form, obviously enjoying the way you seemed to fear him at the moment. You felt like all hope was lost. There was no one else here, no one to help or save you. Taehyung was obviously under some sort of spell, or command. He would never do this and you stayed firm in your belief.

His lips gently pressed against yours and you clamped your eyes shut, trying to stop the tears from falling. His hands snaked around your waist, pulling you into him as he deepened the kiss.

Taehyung pulled away, grabbing your hand and leading you to the bed. But you didn't know what happened next. You passed out.

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

"Is she awake?" Voices murmured around you as you blinked slowly, your eyes fluttering open. The room seemed brighter than usual, and the bed softer.

"Shh, she's waking up!" You turned to where the voice came from and locked eyes with a pair of golden ones. Jimin sighed in relief, sending you a small smile. "Hey, angel."

"Wh-what happened?" Your voice was groggy and you slowly sat up, observing the boys around you, concern lifted from their features.

"You passed out," Namjoon spoke. "Jimin found you." You frowned but then realised.

"Taehyung. Where is he?" Yoongi sheepishly pointed to the bathroom where a chair was pressed against the door, trying to keep the incubus in. "Is he okay?"

Hoseok nodded. "He seemed to be under some sort of command. One that just let his supernatural side take over."

"Can I see him?"