30 - making up

*

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

Voices sounded almost muffled as you drifted in and out of consciousness, until a particularly loud one made you blink your eyes open. Your vision was almost blurry, but you realised you were on the couch in Yoongi's living room. A figure was sat on the floor beside you, watching apprehensively as someone was yelling at someone else, two people restraining him.

You turned to your side and noticed it was Hoseok sitting beside you. "Hobi?" You croaked out. The dragon looked at you in alarm, immediately stepping up to you.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?"

"I'm okay," you said, trying to sit up. "I just feel a bit groggy. What's going on?" You rubbed your eyes again and saw that it was Yoongi yelling, with Jaehyun and Jungkook holding him back. You sat up and turned around to see Taehyung standing with his arms crossed, a smirk on his face.

"You took advantage of her!" Yoongi cried.

Taehyung chuckled deeply. "I didn't, she consented."

"Bullshit!"

"Woah, woah," Jimin said, placing himself in between both males. "Maybe we should calm down, she's right—" Jimin stopped as he saw you looking at everything with wide eyes. "Oh, um, hi?"

Yoongi snapped his eyes to yours, his hard glare softening at the sight of your ruffled hair and pouty lips. "You're awake."

You nodded. "And I'm okay."

"See?" Taehyung teased. "I didn't hurt her." Memories of what happened with Taehyung flashed through your mind and you blushed slightly as he sent you a little wink, enjoying testing Yoongi's patience. Regaining his energy seemed to have helped him regain his confidence.

Yoongi clenched his fists and Jaehyun and Jungkook released him, Jungkook flashing you a small smirk as well. You hopped off the couch on wobbly legs and made your way to Yoongi. He eyed the hickeys on your neck, wrinkling his nose, but relaxed his shoulders as you took his hands in yours. "I'm okay, so please stop attacking Tae. I wanted to help him." Yoongi sighed.

"Fine. But I don't think what you did was right." You were taken aback at his words, feeling emotions of anger and sadness pierce through you. The thought of being almost slut shamed overwhelmed you suddenly, and before you thought, you spoke. Pent up frustration and anger of not knowing what was happening, what your past was and the idea of people having to protect you all the time bubbled out.

"You can have an opinion, sure, but you can't change what I did, Yoongi. You're just like him, using innocent people for your own gain. You can't make comments like that." The words came out harsh and Hoseok gasped, while everyone else froze. Yoongi clenched his jaw, but forced his eyes to meet yours. They were cold, and the reality of what you had said set in.