23 - hurt

*

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

"Ever since I was exiled from Empyrean."

"And why is that my problem?" You said, angrily. You couldn't help the way you were feeling. You felt betrayed and hurt, and being angry was the only way for you to hold back your tears.

Jungkook crossed his arms, but didn't say anything. His wings seemed even larger now, spread out behind him. Taehyung was leaning against the wall, his jaw clenched, while you were sat on the floor.

The silence was unbearable, so you got up and walked to the door. "Where do you think you're going?" Taehyung asked. He was standing behind you, so close, you could feel his breath against your neck.

"I'm leaving," you said, turning to face him. He grabbed your wrist and shook his head. You tried to pry him off. "Look, if you really care about me, if your feelings weren't fake, you'd let me go."

His grip faltered and you managed to get him off, but Jungkook walked over and grabbed you by the waist. "No, no, love. He'll hunt you down."

You squirmed in his grip, his touch feeling like poison now. "I will run. I don't care, I'm not giving him whatever it is that he wants."

"Oh, are you now?" You froze as Namjoon was standing at the door, right in front of you. You narrowed your eyes, but his presence made you back off. He was powerful. He shut the door behind him and walked closer to you, Jungkook was still holding onto you. "Thank you, boys. You can let go, I know she won't run."

You scowled at him, but he just kept a smile on his face. He trailed a hand up your side and you flinched away. "Don't touch me."

"Relax," he said. "I'm looking for the map." You froze again. The map? "Where is it?"

"Not on me," you simply said, causing the warlock's eye to twitch. He was good at keeping his composure, but you were sure you could break him.

"I can see that," he smiled again, but it didn't reach his eyes, becoming something more sinister than pleasant. "So, where is it?"

"I don't know."

"Liar." He turned to Taehyung. "Where is it?" Taehyung shrugged, and Namjoon gave a pointed look at Jungkook who just sighed.

"He's telling the truth."

Namjoon looked back at you, rage flickering in his dark eyes. You noticed his hand twitching by his side. "Resi, I need it."