" That's his 5th in a row now. His ego is bigger than this crowd. He may very well be the next Sergio Ramos" Said Mina.

" I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU! " Yelled Bakugo.

" Oh... I thought I switched the microphone off.. " Said Mina.

" Well anyway continuing on the opposing team takes the free kick...and it's intercepted by U.A.
Todoroki passes to lida...lida runs with the ball and then passes to the captain Midoriya..OH MIDORIYA HAS BROKEN THROUGH THE DEFENSE! HE'S GOING FOR THE SHOT!!! GOAL!" Yelled Kirishima.

The team down on the pitch celebrated the goal as the fans on U.A. side cheered.

"There goes Midoriya carrying the team once again. Just like how Messi carried Barcelona!" Said Mina.

" And apparently we got a single cheerleader,the girlfriend of Midoriya, cheering loudly for her boyfriend with some palm palms!" Said Kirishima.

" She seems to be pretty entergetic. And as long as U. A. keeps this up they should win easily! " Said Mina.

*85 minutes of playing later

"Well... The score is 2-3 with the opposing team with the led and the current time is 90:00 and the ref has signaled for two extra minutes. U. A. has just sent a sub for lida. Coming in for him is center back Kaminari,and they also are switching lida with striker Sero as well" Said Mina.

" It's U. A. With the throw in" Said Kirishima.

Izuku held the ball behind the out of bounds line looking at the time.

' Not much time.' Thought Izuku.

He looked over at Ochako who was still cheering.

" You can do it Deku! I believe in you!" Called Out Ochako.

Izuku took a deep breath and threw the ball running back in. Sero took the ball and dribbled around two players and then passed it to Sato.

Sato kicked it over an opponent's head who tried to head it but failed.

The ball landed back into Izuku's possession. He looked towards the goal and it was just him and the goalie.

' One minute left... Gotta score and send it to penalties' Thought Izuku.

He took the ball and ran forward keeping the ball in his possession.

A opponent ran behind him trying to steal the ball but Izuku kept it.

He got closer to the goal and took the shot. He planted his left foot in the ground and swung his right leg back.

He then Sung his foot forward sending the ball flying towards the goal.

The goalie dived for it but he was to far away and couldn't reach it and it went behind him.

Unfortunately the ball hit the post in the corner sending the ball out of bounds.

The ref blew the whistle signaling the end of the game.

"And it's all over... The final score is 2-3... U. A. Is out" Said Mina sighing into the microphone.

" Oh well. At least most of the team are juniors so they will get another chance next year at least" Said Kirishima.

" And the team is patting Izuku on the back. To be honest he shouldn't be blamed, Bakugo is the one who got the red card" Said Mina.

" I CAN STILL FUCKING HEAR YOU!" Yelled Bakugo.

"This damn mute button is broken" Said Mina.

*10 minutes later.

Izuku sat alone in the locker room feeling awful for missing the winning shot.

"Hey Deku" Said Ochako coming in.

"H-hey Ochako" Said Izuku.

"What's the matter?" Asked Ochako sitting beside him.

" I lost the game for our team" Said Izuku.

He felt Ochako give him another peck.

"It's alright Deku. You did your best, and you almost won even though you were at a disadvantage" Said Ochako.

" But-

"No buts. You did your best. I know you did. That's all you should be expected to do. And I know you will make it next year, because your Deku. You never give up! " Said Ochako.

" Yeah your right! I will just train more and do better! " Said Izuku.

" Great now let's go home" Said Ochako.

" Yeah I really need to take a shower. " Said Izuku.

" Oh but that would be a waste of time Deku" Said Ochako.

" Why is that? " Asked Izuku.

" Because we will just get dirty right after" Said Ochako gently biting on his earlobe causing him to let out a moan.

"B-but I didn't win" Said Izuku.

"I didn't say you had to win. Just do great. And you did. Now let's go home so you can get your reward~" Said Ochako.