Organization

Shota's POV:

She hugged me for a while before letting go. I just nodded my head solemnly, not particularly sure what to say. I didn't get why everyone was so upset. I slowly closed the door and walked over to the couch. "Maybe I should e-mail Ms. Hina's parents and make sure she is okay..." I thought. I had no idea what I would even say? "Oh hey, yeah, I just emotionally scarred your child because her teacher is dying because of his gay relationship with her other teacher!" I jokingly said. I just sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Fucking God. Why me?"

I decided against e-mailing her parents and walked to my room. I flopped down on my bed and I felt the tears trickle down my face. I wasn't that upset though. "I'm satisfied with my life. I had the chance to teach new generations of hard working hero's, I got to save the life's of so many... there is only on thing of course I wish I could have done, and now it's too late and it has come to kill me." I cried for quite a while and I thought of everything good that has happened to me. I thought of Hizashi.

It made me uneasy thinking of him. I didn't have the urge to puke up flowers, but my heart just genuinely was done. I wiped my tears, stood up and bowed my head. The last bit of me that I had control over. The last bit of life that I held onto everyday... I gave it away. It slipped through my fingers and into oblivion. I was gone.

I sat down at the table and composed an e-mail of resignation to both UA and to my hero agency. I sent them off saying that I would no longer like to work as a hero, and in the UA one, that tomorrow would be my last day teaching there. I closed my laptop and neatly placed it in the middle of the table along with my other work stuff and went around the apartment cleaning. I put all my valuables in a box on the coffee table. Money, a hair clip that was Oboro's, a keychain that Nemuri got me back in UA, and tons of UA photos. Tons of photos of me a him. Me and Zashie.

Once I was done organizing, I laid down and looked over at the gun on my nightstand. I could feel a sick smile on my face cause tomorrow would be the last day. I felt the urge to cough, but just a wheeze came out and I felt the thorns inside my throat. More than the flowers even. I finally drifted of, the only thing on my mind being the person who I wish was here to cuddle me.

Word count: 472