Laundry Day

3rd person POV:

Shota was grabbing his sheets and placing them in a basket when his phone started ringing. "Who the hell..." He picked up his phone to see the call was coming from Nemuri. "This bitch. Why can't she leave me alone?" On a normal basis, he would immediately decline, but based on their more recent conversations he was a bit interested. After a quick moment of consideration, he decided to pick up.

[Phone Call] ((Nemuri in Italics, Shota is Bold))

Thank GOD Shota! To be honest, I thought that you were gonna decline like usual. *chuckles*

I will if you don't tell me what the fuck you want.

Ouch. Do you want to talk to me? *pouty voice*

Nemuri. I'm serious. I WILL hang up. *annoyed*

Okay, okay. I called you to talk to you about...

About what?

About... Hizashi- but PLEASE don't hang up! Just hear me out.

*Sighs* Alright, I'm listening.

Okay, okay, great! So yesterday I talked to Hizashi...

You talked to Hizashi?!?!

Yes! We actually went for lunch, but please, just LISTEN. As I was SAYING, I talked to him over lunch and he wanted to know how you were doing...

Pfft.

Shota... he wants to TALK to you.

Tell him he can go fuck himself! I don't want to hear his STUPID voice ever again.

What? You still looooove him?

Nemuriiiiii!

Please Shota, will you at least CONSIDER talking with him?

[End of call]

Shota hung up and shoved his phone into his pocket. "Fuck that." He said as he grabbed his keys and picked up his laundry basket. The whole way to the laundry mat, he was in deep thought. "Why the hell would he want to talk to me? Aren't I just a loser?" He slumped into one of the many chairs in the laundry mat after he put his clothes into the wash.

[Time skip]

3rd Person POV:

Shota was on his way back to his apartment. He had finished washing and drying his sheets and was prepared to just go back to sleep. The wash helped the sheets quite a bit, but the stains were still visible. "Ugh, what a waste of time... at least they SMELL good now." He reached the 10th floor, finally.

As soon as he did so, though, he heard loud rock music BLASTING through the halls. "What the hell?!?!" Shota soon found the source of the sound. It was his new neighbors room. "Ugh!" Shota dropped his basket on the ground and stormed over to his neighbors door. *Knock, knock, knock, knock* He bang on the door while yelling, "Hey, asshole!" It was hard to hear over the loud music.

Nemuri's POV:

"That stubborn jackass. Why can't he just TALK to Hizashi already? Ugh." I just got off the phone with Shota and although I did feel pity for him, I was kinda pissed at him. "Yah know what?! Imma go to his apartment and rip him a new one! He's treated me like an ass for WAY to long! He can't stay like this forever." It was now 10:12 and I had nothing to do today. "Great. I have all the time in the world."

I quickly grabbed my purse and slid on my shoes. Yeah, I had JUST said I had all the time in the world, yet I was still rushing. What can I say? I'm hella pissed. As I stormed out the door and into my car, I thought of how the hell I was gonna get him to even open the door. "Oh well, I'll MAKE him."

[Time skip]

I got to Shota's floor and heard some awfully loud music. I shook it off and l looked at the number 10 indicating what floor I was on. "Wait... I remember Hizashi mentioning the tenth floor- holy shit, they are not only in the SAME APARTMENT building, but they are on the SAME FLOOR. This is getting good. " He said his was the first one in the hallway. I decided that I would look out for it.

I turned the corner to enter the hallway, but as soon as I looked over at the first door, I saw a ravenette, already standing there. "Hmm. Is that... Shota? Looks like he decided to talk to Hizashi! Great!" I thought, smiling. "Hey Sho! So you decided to visit Hizashi?" Shota snapped his head around to look at Nemuri and as soon as he did, Hizashi's door opened. "Shota?!"

Word count: 754