Big Sister

Nemuri's POV:

I was actually REALLY surprised that Shota didn't fight me about talking to me. This was REALLY exciting. I missed the old Shota. My little brother Shota. My watch said it was 8:34 AM, so I decided that I would get ready to leave and head to Shota's apartment. I put on a crop top sweater and a mini skirt (normal outfit) and put my boots on. It was in the warmer seasons being that it was April, today specifically, it was a bit chilly.

Not gonna lie, I was DEFINITELY interested in how "Erasermic" (the secret ship name I made for the two) was doing. At first I thought they were on talking terms, then Shota freaked out, then I thought they were good, but then Shota was upset! Everything was so confusing, but I knew it would piss Shota off if I brought it up. I walked to my car and started the engine. "Maybe today is the start of mending me and my little bro's relationship..." I smiled

[At Shota's apartment]

Shota's POV:

*Knock, knock, knock* I heard a knock at my door and sighed. I had taken my time in the shower and had probably wasted hours. I wasn't like I would have anything to do anyways. I knew it was Nemuri, so I unlocked my door yelling, "Come in!" Before hurrying to my room to get changed, as I was still in a towel. I got some clothes out and heard the door open. There was a creaking of the couch as someone sat on it.

"What the hell are you doing Shota!? I'm waiting for you!" Rolling my eyes, I replied. "I'm getting dressed, you old hag." "Hey! I'm not that older than you, and hurry up! I wanna hang out and talkkkkk." Quickly finishing, by putting on a pair of soft sock, I placed my hand on the door handle. Before I turned it, though, I stopped. "What if... what if she thinks that I'm trying to mend our friendship? Ugh."

I walked out to the living room to see Nemuri no longer there. Instead, she was in the kitchen brewing coffee. "You're FINALLY done! I thought that SCHOOL was gonna start by the time you were done." "Tch. What are you doing?" She looked over and smiled. "Coffee, dumbass. I know that you never turn the lights on in your apartment, but I didn't know they made you blind." She said sarcastically.

I looked around, and indeed, the lights were on. "Nemuri!" "Hush, sit at the table and wait for your coffee." I crossed my arms and walked over to the table, slowly. It was a bit dusty, so I decided to get a cloth and wipe it down. Soon, Nemuri walked over with two mugs and placed one in front of me. "We're going out for lunch today. You need to get out of the house." "Whyyyyyy." "Because I care for you and I'm looking out for you." "Yeah, sure.... big sis."

Word count *not including authors note*: 507

So, wattpad wouldn't let me publish the extra chapters last night, so I'll do them now.