You and Him

3rd Person POV:

"Sho..." Hizashi moved closer to him, a worried look on his face. "Don't call me that." Shota turned to completely face the window. Hizashi sighed. Seeing Shota being so shut out and sad made Hizashi sad. It reminded him of when they were at UA. When he met the black haired boy, he was so lonely and refused to be friends with anyone.

Hizashi's POV:

It was my first day at UA. I was that much closer to reaching my goal. Becoming a pro hero! I was so excited, I wanted to make new friends, meet new people, learn new things. I sighed as I stood at the entrance of the huge building. I was about to enter the building when I saw a boy, sitting there with his hood up.

"Hmm. Maybe I'll try and talk to him. He looks like he needs someone to talk to." I slowly walked up to the bench he was at and sat down beside him. He had earbuds in and looked half asleep, so I don't think he he noticed me. "Hey!" They boy jumped a bit, startled. "Ah!" "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you!" The boy crossed his arms, looking fowards again.

"Hmpf. Are you always this loud?" I laughed. "You're funny!" I could see him blushing, even through his messy black hair. "My names Hizashi. What's yours?" I scooted closer to him. He scooted away. He stood up. "Shota." I gave him a big smile. "Well, I hope I'll be seeing you around!" I said as he started walking away. I could be wrong, but I swear he stopped for a minute.

Hizashi's POV:

I looked at Shota as he was sitting on the windowsill, looking over the city. Any other person might have just seen a tired man, but I saw the same boy I had met back at UA on the first day. Over time me and Shota's friendship grew, but so did something else... another emotion. I think- I think I had FEELINGS for him.

Hizashi's POV:

I got to the rooftop to see Shota in his normal spot. We had a kinda "squad", Nemuri, Oboro, Me, and Shota. We all sat together in the courtyard during lunch. Sometimes, however, Shota wouldn't show up. Those days, I knew he would be sitting on the rooftop and I would sneak up there to sit with him. Today was one of those days.

"Hey Sho!" I walked towards him with a smile and in return, got to see Shota smile back. He didn't smile around most people, but I think he feels like he can be himself around me. That made me happy. "We sitting up here today I guess." "Mhm." I sat down next to him. Our relationship was so different from what it was at the beginning of the year.

Hizashi's POV:

I miss those days. They were so... precious. Now Shota was all closed up again, back to the way he used to be. The way I assume he was before he made any friends... before WE were friends. I don't think I noticed it at the time, but he needed me... and I needed him.

Hizashi's POV:

We sat there, laughing and joking around when I heard footsteps running up the steps. No one else really ever came up to the rooftop, so I was a little confused. I can tell Shota was too cause his face straightened. I saw blue hair and realized it was Oboro. Shota smiled again and stood up to walk towards Oboro.

I didn't want to admit it, but I felt jealous. These days were ME and Shota's days. "Is this where you always go? Maybe we ALL hang out up here!" "Ugh, great." I thought. I don't know why I care... but I think Shota's gay. I was blushing. It's not like it matters either way. "He probably like Oboro." I sighed. I'm don't like him... do I?

Shota's POV:

I noticed that it was quiet in the room and that I had been looking out the window for a bit. I snuck a glance behind my back, not wanting Hizashi to see me looking at him. That's when I really he was zoned out. Looking down at the floor with an oh-so-sad look on his face I recognized... from a distant memory.

Shota's POV:

I started to blush. I loved hanging out with Hizashi on the roof. It was OUR time. I wanted it to last forever, when I heard footsteps. Oboro appeared at the top of the steps, Nemuri in pursuit. He was my best friend so I didn't want to be rude, but I wanted to stay with Hizashi. I faked a smile and walked over to the blue haired boy.

Nobody knew, but I was never into girls. Yeah, I'm gay, but not for Oboro. Yeah, he is an ATTRACTIVE boy, but not the type of person I was particularly into. If we were gonna be completely honest... I think I might really like Hizashi. I looked over to see the blond talking to Nemuri. It didn't matter though, he probably likes Nemuri.

Shota's POV:

I started coughing and Hizashi broke out of his "trance". I realized I was going to start coughing up blood and petals, so I quickly stood up. "Huh?" Hizashi said, presumably seeing my face. I pushed past him and ran for the door. I flung it open and ran out, leaving Hizashi standing there, bewildered.

Word count:935