Stuck With You

Shota's POV:

I went to take a sip of the whiskey, when I felt Hizashi grabbed my arm. The drink fell to the floor. "Shit. My arm hurts like hell." I thought, feeling some blood seeping out of the fairly new wounds. He yanked up my sleeve and I could see his face drop. It suddenly turned to an angry glare and he looked up into my eyes. "What the hell is this! Shota!"

I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let go. "Umm... it was a villain." That was a lie, as I hadn't been called into work for a while, but it would have to do. "Wrong answer Sho. All your colleagues said that you haven't been in, in MONTHS. You're lieing to me." I was in shock. I had never thought anyone would ACTUALLY find out.

I had thought that I could hide and cut myself out from life... forever. Years worth of emotions, pain, FEARS, started to pour out. I tried my hardest not to, but I started crying. Then sobbing. "Why can't I stop crying?!" I thought, looking away from Hizashi. I wanted to get a hold of SOMETHING. A gun, a knife, bleach. Anything to END me. "Awe... Sho..."

Instead, I was given something... better. Whether a blessing for my soul, or a curse for my heart, Hizashi pulled me into his arms. I felt as if I should pull away, run away... but that's not what I WANTED. I wanted to stay there in his arms forever. To forget about the world. To feel his soft touch. Either way, I couldn't even muster the strength to pull away, so I was stuck with him.

I started sobbing even louder. I grabbed onto his shirt as he held me. "Shhhhh. It's ok Sho. I have you now." All of a sudden, I felt like I had to cough. I tried to get up, but he pulled me back into his arms. "I'm not letting you run away again." I nodded and let him embrace me. "Why would you do this? Why would you do this to yourself? You're are so beautiful, why would you intentionally HURT yourself?"

3rd Person POV:

Shota started to shake. He did want to tell him why. "Please Shota. You can tell me ANYTHING. Just please, I want to help you." The ravenette took a shaking breath, his head still on Hizashi's chest. "Its ok, Sho. You'll be ok." He slowly lifted his head and looked Hizashi in the eyes. *Cough, cough, hiccup* He was coughing, along with trying to minimize his sobs. "I... I felt lonely... when you left. I felt empty. I felt... guilty." *Cough, cough* Hizashi held him tighter. "I'm so sorry... so, so sorry."

Word count: 466