Class 1A

Shota's POV:

I made it to my classroom and slid the door open. The only light in the room, was the morning light that softly spilled in through the window. I liked the lack of light, but turned on the classroom lights anyways, due to my assumption that the students would soon be pouring into the school. I walked over to my desk and looked over at the chair, where my sleeping bag was laid. "Oh, that's where it is."

It was quite beat up, so I just sat down in the chair and wrapped it around me like a blanket. I pulled out my books and looked and tried to think about today's agenda, but my mind was stuck. "What's if Nemuri tells Hizashi?" I brought my knees to my chest and placed my chin on them. "Fridays the day. No more pain. No more life. No more Hanahaki.... no more love."

I wanted to cry, but I spotted a student walking in. I quickly stood up to face the student, and they smiled. "You must be Mr. Aizawa! I'm Akari Hina, I'm so excited to be working in your class!" She bowed and I smiled a bit. Though I probably seem like the type of asshole to hate children, I actually LOVED children... well as much as I could these days. They were so bright, so full of potential. Teaching is something I will definitely miss.

I looked at the clock above the door that read 6:45 A.M. The bell indicating the start of school rang at 7:15 A.M. "You're a bit early, Ms. Hina. The bell doesn't ring for a good 30 minutes." She chuckled and scratched the back of her neck. "Oh, yeah, sorry bout that." "No, it's fine. You may take a seat in row 4, 3 seats to the right." She nodded and hurried to her seat. I sat down in my seat and did some paperwork.

Slowly, more and more students filed into the classroom, a sea of bright and excited smiles. I silently waited for the whole class to arrive. The more and more I tried to think about school, I thought about Friday. "What if, hypothetically... I DID tell Zash? No. I can't. Plus, it wouldn't change anything... he has a girlfriend, and by Friday, I'll be gone. I sighed counted the students in the classroom.

After assuring that each and every student was there, I got up and walked to my podium. The students were talking among themselves, so they probably didn't notice me until I cleared my throat. As soon as I did so, they all looked up and me and were quiet. They were fast listeners. I could tell I was gonna like this class. "Hello, my name in Aizawa Shota, but you can call me Mr. Aizawa. I, am your teacher and you will do best to treat me with respect." They all shook their heads yes. "You may sit." They all sat down, and I say a boy raise his hand. "Excuse me Sensei?" "Yes?" "What are we doing today?" Good question. I had always started with some obstacles... oh no. I wouldn't be able to use my quirk because of my scarf covering my bandage. "I hope I don't need my quirk today."

Word count: 553