Recovery Girl

Shota's POV:

I was out of it, and I could tell. To be completely honest, I was barely comprehending what was happening. All I knew was that if I went to the recovery room, Recovery Girl would most likely find out about my Hanahaki. I tried to get up, but Hizashi would let me. "I'm not gonna force you to go to the recovery room, but you should go home. You are clearly not well." This annoyed me.

I looked up into his worried face, and that's when it hit me. "Wait.... Hizashi... I'm... OH GOD. HIZASHI IS CRADLING ME LIKE A FUCKING BABY." My eyes widened with my thoughts and I quickly pushed him away and stumbled to my feet. "What the fuck? Are you ok Sho?" I walked backwards, feeling an itching sensation in my throat, as if I was gonna cough.

He got up slowly and started walking towards me slowly. "Shota. Calm down, it's me." I tried to back away more, but backed into some sort of pole. I felt him grab my hand, and I wanted to puke. I wanted to puke flowers. *Cough, cough, cough* I started coughing and fell to my knee's. "That's it Shota. You are HELLA not ok. That is not just a normal cough and we are going to Recovery Girl. Now." I held part of my scarf to my face, trying to hide flowers and blood.

3rd Person POV:

"Hizashi. No-*cough*" Shota tried to stop him, but he ignored the ill male and picked him up. Shota begged him to let him go, but Hizashi didn't listen. The blond noticed a back door entrance to the school, which would be good so they could avoid students. It wouldn't look great to see a teacher in that condition. Hizashi walked as fast as he could towards the door, making sure Shota wasn't dieing along the way.

When they successfully made it through the halls and towards the recovery room without any students noticing, Hizashi hurdled into the door with his back and made quite a dramatic entrance. Recovery Girl was sitting on a chair, chatting with a student who was sat across from the. The student in particular, was Akari Hina. She came in to talk to Recovery Girl, though not being injured. She just liked talking to elders.

Recovery Girl shot a look towards the 2 teachers when they came into the room. "Mr. Aizawa....?" The surprised student said. Recovery Girl placed a hand on the students shoulder. "Akari dear, I'm gonna need you to leave." The girl shook her head and ran out of the room. "What happened?!?! Was there a villain?!" "No... it was a mere fight between a few students." Recovery Girl motioned for Hizashi to lay Shota on one of the beds, as he explained all he knew. The bell had already rung by then and Recovery Girl forced Hizashi to leave and go to his class.

Word count *not including authors note*: 496

This is gonna get iNtErEsTiNg. Also, aizawa be looking🔥🔥👌