SDOBE: Chapter 36

A/N: wala pong POV si Pat dito:) Enjoy reading, LHEANS. Keep safe!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shan POV

"Tsk. Why we need to wake up this too early? It's just 12 midnight. Psh." Reklamo ni Clint na kakapasok pa lang ng secret room. I'm not sure if this is Clint or Claude. They identical twins anyway. Psh.

"Well Mr. Clint, Mafia should not be lazy. Do you want me to remove you from the group? Just say yes and I will do it. Tsk." Yani irritated said.

She's sitting on her chair, well everyone has a chair, except for Pat who didn't know about this room.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Clint said and pout. What the. Pfft. He's so childish.

"Tss. Take your seats, I have a lot of things to explain." Yani surrender. Pfft. I know she's weak when it comes to childish.

Yani stood up to get the papers on the table, while the other take their seats.

"The war is coming very soon, we need to be ready. But as of now, all we need too do is to help Pat. I know she's planing something, but I don't know what is it." She said while giving to us the papers. "Masyadong magaling mag-tago ang babaeng iyon."

Indeed.

I read what's written on the paper. It's a profile.

Mr. Santiago?

"Who's this?" Jalil asked.

"Mr. Santiago, one of the ten powerful Mafia." Yv said.

"The strongest Mafia." Iraend.

"Indeed." Chad.

"Psh. Let Yani explain this to us." I said.

I glance again on the paper. All the details are here, from his name to his belongings.

"First, that's the profile of Mr. Gilbert Santiago. One of the powerful Mafia and have a lot of men. He was strong and wealthiest among the other. Second, we need to kill him."

"Why?" Jalil suddenly asked.

"As I said, we need to help Pat. End of discussion." Yani said and leave this room.

Psh. She always like that. Tsk.

No one dare to speak nor to stand up after Yani closed the door. Psh. I think, magpapaliwanag pa ako sa kanila.

———
Jalil POV

"As I said, we need to help Pat. End of discussion."

What was she pertaining to say?

"What help?" Felix asked.

I'm just looking at the paper and listen what they were talking.

"Pat is the daughter of our boss."

"And?"

"After her parents died, they made her to become an inheritor."

"So you mean, she's abandoned?"

"Yes, that's why she said last night that she was the boss which is true. She's our boss, so better watch your words."

So tito and tita... are gone? Poor Princess.

"I though Mr. Mego is our boss? How come she's became Ms.?"

"Patricia is an El Grego. Mego and El Grego are made alliance. That's why she's also your Boss too."