SDOBE: Chapter 34

Jalil POV

"Guys! Why you didn't wake m— up." I stopped from walking when I saw my group with bruises on their faces. What the eff? "What happened?" I asked on them.

I walked onto them."Who did these?" I madly asked.

I know someone did these.

They looked at the... girl?

Wait... her eyes, someone's reminded me. Aren't she?

"What?" She asked.

Her voice... Princess?

"S-she is th—."

"You have a proof?" She cut off Finn says. "You don't have, why y'all accusing me? Tsk."

"Pat." I looked at Yani.

Pat?

"Okay, okay. And so? Tsk. I though it was a thief. I was drinking lately, then I heard a noise." Pagpapaliwanag n'ya.

"So you attack them?" Shan asked.

"It's obvious, Shan. Psh." The girl said.

She's so annoying. She looks young, seems she doesn't learn about respect.

Nah. She's not my Princess.

"Ahm. I'm sorry guys, she didn't know." Yani said to us.

"You know them?" Napaharap ulit kami sa babae nang magsalita ito.

"It's obvious, Pat." Shan repeated what the girl said then leered. Psh. Such a peevish girl. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell her." Yani said. Tsk.

"She's too strong. Fuck, my eye. Tsk." Felix said while holding his left eye.

"Pfft. Ngayon lang kita nakitang may pasa sa mata, Master ah." Clinth teasingly said. Me either.

"Is she a daughter of Hades? Psh. She's so brutal. She almost kill us." Finn asked.

"Tsk. She is, no doubt." I chuckling said.

"Jalil." Yani warned me.

"Tsk."

*gasp*

What the fuck?!

Something hit Finn's face. Fuck! It's fucking bleeding. I looked at her. I know she's the culprit. Tsk. Such a annoying girl.

"What the heck?! Why did you do that?!" I angrily asked her.

"Err. I just want he to know that I'm not the daughter of Hades." She looked at Finn then smirked."He is my son. Got it?" After she said that, bumaba na s'ya sa inuupuan n'ya at umalis na. Psh. She's getting into my nerves.

"Hey, easy there." Yani stop me. Psh.

"Easy there, man. She's a girl." Shan stop me too.

"Tsk. Okay, I'm fine. Where is she? I want to see my Princess." I asked them.

I need my energy.

They looked on the girl who was standing in front of stairs. Tsk. I looked again on them but they just laughing

What the? Psh. Insane.

"What's funny? Psh. Where is she? Is she sleeping?" I asked. If yes, I don't want to disturb her.

What the? Are they all crazy? Their laughs became loud. Psh. I looked at my group, same as me, they didn't know what happening on these people. Psh.