Chapter 33

||Annabeth Chase||

I took out my phone and began to make calls. I zipped through the arrangements, trying to get the perfect one. Finally, our wedding. I sighed as my hands fingered my wedding gown.

Piper adjusted my veil and she sighed, smoothing out her bridesmaid dress

"This is going to be the best wedding ever!" she squealed.

I smiled and the music played. Finally, I walked down the aisle, my face fixed on Percy's face. Bobby and Matthew were staring. My dad was even crying. Helen was smiling. I stared into Percy's face and Hera recited the vows.

"Do you, Percy Jackson, take Annabeth Chase to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Annabeth Chase, take Percy Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," I smiled.

"Then, by the power invested in me by the world, I pronounce you husband and wife!"

I kissed him like I had never kissed him before and pretty soon, we were done, going to take photos.

||Piper Grace||

I was right. This wedding was surely going to be spectacular. I smiled when Hera took the stage.

"Announcing the happy couple! Percy and Annabeth Jackson!"

They came out and danced to the music, smiling with each step. Hera even looked happy. Zeus was busy talking to some hot women while Dionysus was busy chugging as many bottles of wine as he could find. Sally was dancing with Paul and Poseidon came up. Paul gave Poseidon a nod and Sally's eyes widened.

"P-Poseidon," she breathed.

"Sally," Poseidon looked into her eyes.

"Break it up! Break it up!" Amphitrite came, pushing Sally away from Poseidon, "Sweetie, let's dance!"

Poseidon shot Sally an apologetic look and rolled his eyes when Amphitrite kissed his nose. Sally laughed a bit before continuing to dance with Paul. Triton was even here. I looked at him and he smiled for the first time I've ever seen it.