Prolouge

The primordials stared at the demigods. They were having fun in their summer at Hawaii, rocking out at the night party.

"They've done well in their first task in finding me, but will they find what's next?" Thalassa rasped.

"It'll be okay, Thalassa. They still need to enjoy college as best as they can. Remember, it's crucial that they have the chance," Hydros said.

"End may not agree," Chaos started uneasily.

"Oh, please, Chaos. Even End knows that demigods should get a chance at a mortal life," Order scoffed, "He knows that because he was a demigod."

Chaos shot Order a look.

"We were supposed to keep that a secret," he hissed.

"End was a demigod?" Ouranos questioned.

Chaos paled and looked at the primordials who were all staring at him for an answer.

"Children," he sighed.

"Yes?" Nyx narrowed her eyes.

"There's a lot more about End that...  you may need to know," he said.

The primordials all watched him intently.

"Before End was the great and powerful primordial End... he was a demigod named Tylos."

The primordials all gasped. End was a demigod?

A/N: Hey guys! Before we get started, I'd like to warn you that this book is a little bit more mature than my previous book :) I just realized after doing a read through of it!