Chapter 1

||Percy Jackson||

I watched as Annabeth and the girls began to wade through the waters and look for seashells to string on necklaces. High school was finally over and we were enjoying ourselves with a vacation in Hawaii. We had traveled the whole place. Maui and Kaua'i. Aloha! I sipped my Piña Colada virgin cocktail and watched the sun glimmering white on the lapping sea waters.

"Percy! Come on!" Jason called, finishing the last of his Mai Tai Virgin and getting up.

"What?" I asked from my spot on the towel where I was tanning.

"Let's go take a dip!" he yelled.

"Why?" I asked, rolling over.

"Percy, you know I have fair skin," Jason said pointedly.

"And you know I have tan skin," I replied, closing my eyes and watching as Jason smothered more sun screen on his face.

"Jason, you're acting like my Aunt Blofis when she took a vacation to the Bahamas with me. She applied sunscreen like every ten minutes," I said with a chuckle.

"What? Does she have paper for skin?" Jason said, flicking his shades on.

"No, she has snow for skin," I replied with a snort.

"Snow White!" Jason sang in a squeaky voice.

A volleyball hit him over the head. Piper's face appeared next to him. Her hair was plastered on her shoulders and her pink bikini was dripping with sea water. She picked up the volleyball and whacked him again.

"Don't mimic our voices like that!" she heaved an exasperated sigh.

"Yes, Pipes," Jason replied obediently before hissing another girlish exclamation in my ear.

I snickered and watched as he dove into the sea. He floated on a raft for a second and dove back into the water. The girls were playing volleyball on the shore and I looked over at Annabeth. Her blonde princess curls glowed like gold silk in the sunlight and her gray eyes shimmered with triumph when she won against Clarisse, who was rolling her eyes and demanding a rematch. I pulled out my own mat and hopped into the water, laying on the mat for another round of sun tanning. I closed my eyes, ready to take a nap.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, a figure hurled me off of the mat. Well, I should say a couple figures. I landed face first into the water. I flipped over and rolled my eyes when I saw all the girls fighting to get on the mat. I was shooting a movie in Hawaii and I was filming a scene in an hour or two. I shook my head and floated in the water, enjoying as the cooling tongues of the sea lapped at my arms. Before long, Clarisse was triumphant on the mat and Annabeth was swimming towards me.

"Hey, Seaweed Brain," she said, curling around me like a koala.

Pretty soon, she was laying on top of me. She took out her cup of Strawberry Margarita Virgin and began to sip. She patted my face.

"Thank you, my new Percy Mat," she said.

The girls all stared at her and before long, Piper had grabbed Jason and was sitting on him. Frank was having trouble with Hazel on his back. Luckily, he could turn into a dolphin or a baby whale for her. Katie was laying on Travis and she was putting her feet on Connor's stomach. Calypso was lounging on Leo and we locked eyes, shaking our heads. Frank turned back into a human and all boys locked eyes with each other.

'Let's all sink on three' I mouthed.

'One' I mouthed, 'Two, THREE!'

We all sank with the help of me pulling us down. The girls all screamed as they fell into the water, thrashing around in search for us. Well, most likely to sit on us again and kill us. The boys all swam for their lives as the girls chased them in the water.

"COME BACK HERE JASON GRACE SO I CAN FLAY YOU!" Piper was screaming.

"VALDEZ IF YOU DON'T COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW SO I CAN KILL YOU, YOU CAN'T GET A KISS FOR A MONTH!" Calypso yelled.

"CHINESE-CANADIAN BABYMAN, I WILL KILL YOU! STOP RUNNING AWAY!" Hazel shrieked.

"SEAWEED BRAIN, COME BACK HERE SO I CAN RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND USE THEM TO STRANGLE YOU!" Annabeth yelled.

Fortunately, I was a son of Poseidon, so I was up on a huge wave that she couldn't climb.

"COME DOWN HERE, NOW, PERCY!"

I laughed and pushed the wave far into the ocean. Annabeth gave up and went to get a drink. When I got onto land she judo-flipped me and I lay on the sand, groaning. She sat on my stomach, glaring at me. I laughed and her eyes softened. I stood up and she looked away, but a smile touched her lips.

"Don't show me those baby seal eyes or those rippling muscles. It's affecting my ability to be mad at you!" Annabeth scolded, but she smiled.

Piper walked/dragged a limping Jason from the water.

"Pipes, I get you're mad but you didn't have to charmspeak that dolphin to bite me!" Jason whined.

"You got what you deserved, Sparky," she said.

"Aw, Pipes," Jason tried to do baby seal eyes but Piper scoffed.

"That's Percy's thing. I haven't seen the thing that makes me give in to you--wait, I never do," Piper said, smirking.

All the girls were there. I smiled.

"Please forgive us?" I did my baby seal eyes and pout.

"DON'T LOOK INTO THE EYES! LOOK AWAY FROM THE MUSCLES!" Clarisse yelled as all the girls looked away and Annabeth shoved a towel on her face.

"Gods dammit whatever," I muttered.

We all laughed and walked to the ice cream truck.

~~~

End stared through the portal at the demigods. He smirked evilly.

"Those demigods stand no chance against you, milord," Enaphix snickered.

"Why let them live a normal mortal life when you have the chance to kill them?" Cloraphix rasped.

End stiffened and looked at his three servants.

"Do you even know what it's like to be a demigod?" he strained.

"No. Do you?" Mazraphix asked, not careful about what she said.

End's eyes lit up with an angry fire. He grabbed the snake tail of his servant and held him over the pit.

"No! No! No!" Mazraphix yelled in alarm, "NOT THE PIT!"

"I'll give you one last chance to prove this isn't what you're worth," End growled, throwing the devil lady into the wall where she crumpled, unconscious.

"Out! All three of you!" he bellowed.

The sisters whimpered and they scuffled our, dragging their other sister with them.