Chapter 24

||Percy Jackson||

Annabeth came running up to me.

"Percy..." she said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"The school's having a party! Can I go?" she pleaded.

"You're not my dog, of course," I shrugged.

"Will you go with me?" she gave me a pouty lip.

"I don't know. I have to do my summer concert first," I sighed.

Sadly, that wasn't happening. Hecate came down. Annabeth had already gone away. She looked at me urgently.

"Percy. I need you to listen. Hogwarts needs you. They need you bad. Be prepared after the summer," she said.

I frowned, "What about the concerts?"

"You'll have to cancel them," she looked at me with wide eyes, "Or you can do one in the summer but brace yourself."

Then, she left.

~~~

I ran out of school. Summer break was here!

"OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!" Leo shouted, "FLAMIN' VALDEZ IS READY FOR SUMMER!"

"Not so fast, hot head," Calypso scolded him, "We need to decide where we're going."

"Malibu!" Piper piped up(no pun intended).

"Why?" Jason scrunched up his nose.

"They have the best malls there," Annabeth agreed.

"What would the guys do?" Frank asked.

All the girls sent him death stares... which were actually really terrifying.

"Okay, okay, Malibu it is," he held up his hands in a surrender motion.

~~~

We arrived and Piper leaned in close.

"Maybe you should start to think about wedding plans," she snickered and walked over to Annabeth.

They were in the girls' suite. I entered the guys' suite. I threw down my backpack and collapsed on one of the beds.

"You heard what Piper said," Jason said, getting on the bed next to me, "Start planning your wedding! Get that wedding ring!"

"Jason," I said pointedly, "We're only eighteen."

"Well, you're gonna be nineteen soon! Besides! We're not gonna live long because we're demigods! Better die as a married couple than just an ordinary couple," Jason argued.

"For starters," Frank added, "Grover got married."

Flashback...

I remember sitting in the lovely satin seats with the Cloven Elders sitting down next to me. Watching G-Man grin happily and almost being dancing was the best moment of my life. I watched as Juniper came forward in a beautiful green dress, her cheeks dusted with a small amount of blush. Or maybe that was just her blushing. Then, the vows.

Flashback Over...

"Grover was like... over twenty years old!" I protested.

"You can at least start planning," Leo said.

"Isn't that the girl's job?" I sighed.

"Oh, please. Just plan the wedding ring, start thinking of color themes, then split the job with Annabeth!" Jason said.