Chapter 16

||Percy Jackson||

Annabeth came out. Gods of Olympus she looked amazing...

(Ignore the really bad photoshopping :))))

||Annabeth Chase||

Gods... Percy looked hot in that Santa costume.

 Percy looked hot in that Santa costume

And he had to be shirtless. I walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Tonight's gonna be a blast," I whispered.

"I still don't know why you wanted us to be a Christmas themed couple," he muttered.

Piper came out in her wonderful costume and Jason did, too. The one thing that caught me off guard was Clarisse in a devil leotard and Katie in the bunny costume from Mean Girls.

"Ooh, Clarisse," Piper laughed and Clarisse rolled her eyes.

"Shut it, Beauty Queen."

We set up the refreshments and our first guests arrived. The first one, much to my dismay, was Matt Sloan, Percy's ex-bully. I glared at him when he winked at me and Percy ignored him. The next one was a group of jocks from the swim team.

"I guess this is why you skipped practice for like... three months... not really, you were absent for three months," one said.

"Damien, I was on another family emergency trip," Percy groaned.

"Again? Bruh... your family has this a lot," the guy shook his head.

The next group was Stella, Tanya, Gabby, and a new girl who apparently took Nancy's place. I recognized her as Carol from my art class. Next, was Nancy Bobofit, who had brought more new girls from school. Then a few weird jocks, a few other wannabes, the flirty girls, and, of course, the group that called them some selves 'Asian Nerds'. Honestly, I don't know why they had to make that so clear. Anyway, pretty soon Percy's whole house was full. We were all partying and people just showed up.

Percy was dancing with a couple girls which made my neck hairs stand on end. Percy was without a doubt, charming. He was amazing and I wasn't surprised that he was getting so many girls. What annoyed me was how those girls--sluts--were looking at him. Even Nancy had the nerve to continue flirting with him. Then, someone grabbed me. Matt Sloan.

"Can I have this dance?" he said in the most disgusting outfit I've ever seen.

"Um..." before I could finish he had me in his arms and was dancing with me.

I kicked his groin and walked away without another word. I grabbed a slice of cake a shoved a whole bunch into my mouth. Piper joined me and groaned. I looked over to see Jason talking to some other girls.

"Same problem, huh?" I let out a bitter chuckle.

"At least Percy's fatal flaw is loyalty... Jason's fatal flaw doesn't ensure that he won't leave me," Piper grumbled before leaving me with a little envious twinkle in her eye and she began to dance with Connor Stoll.

That's when Jason looked at Piper and his face grew red. Piper looked back and her face was red with anger. I'm not child of Aphrodite, but I knew they were both fearful of losing each other.

||Percy Jackson||

I waved as my last guests left and I was met with a piece of cake splatting against the wall and a plate shattered on the floor. I saw a really red Piper and a really red Jason yelling at each other. I dodged as a slice of cake almost hit me in the face. I rolled away and looked in shock at what was happening.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO INCONSIDERATE?!" Jason yelled, throwing a chocolate cake at Piper.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH AN OBLIVIOUS DICK?!" Piper threw her shield at him.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM ANY GUY AND STAY LOYAL!" Jason screamed, slapping her face.

"WHY ISN'T YOUR FLAW LOYALTY?!" Piper kicked his balls and he doubled over.

"WHY DID I EVEN DATE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Jason yelled.

Piper turned paper white and Jason looked at her with fire burning in his eyes, but it was ebbing. Piper's face suddenly became cold as ice and hard as steel.

"Your wish is my command, Mr. Grace. We're done," Piper stalked off with all the girls following her.

I looked at Jason and back to Piper. Jason looked after Piper and he shook his head before shoving past us all into his room. I looked over to the flipped tables, the now shattered plates and vases, and the maids trying to clean up the huge mess.

"Oh, my gods..." I groaned.

I was worn out by the end of the day. I changed and flopped onto my bed, curling up in the covers. I drifted into sleep to meet an unexpected face.

Aphrodite.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Piper and Jason have complicated love lives... but I think you need to get them to mend it," she said.

"How? I'm no child of Aphrodite," I scoffed.

"Well... you can write songs..."

"What's a song gonna do?"

"Well... I'm not saying that you should get them back together, that's their task. What I'm trying to tell you is that you should make a song for them."

"What's that gonna do?" I asked, a little--well, a WHOLE LOT confused.

"Ugh. Boys are so clueless sometimes. Anyway, you know how you and Annabeth have a theme song?"

"Yeah, I wrote it for her during the summer, why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... maybe you could create one for Piper and Jason to remind them of how much they mean to each other?"

"Hm..." I thought for a while.

"I'll let you think," Aphrodite said, disappearing.

For the rest of the night I was dreaming about blue food.

~~~

"YOU LET THEM ESCAPE?!" End roared at his son, who was whimpering at the foot of his father's throne.

"I'm sorry, Father!" Destroyer whimpered.

"Get out of my sight! I never want to see you living in my presence until further notice! Stay in the dungeons and clean out the toilets!" End waved him off.