Chapter 20

||Annabeth Chase||

WE WERE ENGAGED! I WAS NO LONGER PERCY'S GIRLFRIEND! I WAS HIS FIANCÉ! I sat happily next to him, eating the lovely dinner. The Aphrodite cabin was literally taking so many pictures of us. Ugh... they could be really annoying sometimes. I smiled at them with a death glare. Percy held my hand tightly and surprisingly, Bobby and Matthew came up to me.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Uh... we wanted to say sorry," they stuttered.

Percy looked at them with excruciating eyes.

"You know... when I heard that Annabeth was hurt so badly by you two, I felt like punching the living daylights out of you. Annabeth... you wanna forgive them?" he asked me.

"Fine... one last chance. No more."

They nodded and Percy smiled.

"In that case, welcome... soon-to-be step-brother-in-laws," he said.

I smiled and we embraced. When it was time for bed, Percy and I shared a room. I laid on the bed with him and cherished the moment. He was the best boyfriend--fiancé ever. I fell asleep.

I was dreaming. Of Tartarus. We were falling again. Well, I wasn't falling. Percy was. He screamed my name.

"Annabeth! Help me!" he yelled.

"Percy?" I yelled.

"OW! ANNA--OW--BETH! HELP ME, PLEASE!"

"I CAN'T SEE YOU!"

"ANNA--"

Then, it was deadly silent. I saw him. On the floor. Dead. With Tartarus standing over him.

"Nice try, Chase."

I woke up sweating. I shook Percy awake and he shot up.

"What? Where? Why? How--"

"Percy... I had a nightmare," I cried into his shoulder.

"Aw... Annie... don't be like this... we're out. We're alive. We're okay," he cooed, "Go back to sleep."

"I can't," I sniffled before we caught each-other's glance.

He smirked and I did, too. We got up off of the bed and into the bathroom. We hugged each other tightly and I locked the door securely to make sure no one could enter in on us--*cough* Stolls and Aphrodite Cabin *cough*.

"One... two... three..."

(SEX SCENE! Just a heads up!)

We stripped. Percy began to laugh and I did, too. We had never done this before. I pressed myself up against the wall while Percy smothered me. We kissed. Our lips locked and pretty soon, I deepened the kiss. I licked his lower lip and his lips parted for me. Our tongues sparred. We fought for dominance. Pretty soon, I had his trapped under mine. I explored his mouth. It still tasted like sea-salt. My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands traveled to my waist. I broke contact and he kissed my neck. I moaned in ecstasy at each little sucking motion and I pressed my body until I was like a peel on him. I rubbed myself back and forth.

Pretty soon, he was on top of me on the floor and we were still rolling around. The soaps were spilled everywhere and we were happily sucking and kissing. I laid on the floor and the moaning began. I moaned so loudly I swear our neighbors could hear us. I wasn't very comfortable, so I unlocked the bathroom and locked the regular door. I got on the bed and pulled Percy closer to me. I began to moan even louder and I giggled as each strike hit my ethereal. Pretty soon, we were both panting. My throat was sore from moaning and our lips were swollen.

"We're... gonna... have... to... clean... up... this... mess," Percy panted at the wet bed and I laughed.

We continued to have our lovely moments together, not sleeping. PTSD couldn't get us now.

||Jason Grace||

I was having a wonderful dream about unicorns when something had to wake me up. I looked at the clock. It was 4:00 AM! I heard a very loud moaning. LOUD MOANING. And a lot of grunting. I also heard really girlish giggles. I got up and walked out to see Thalia also awake, Piper also awake, pretty much everyone. The Stolls were already at the foot of Percy and Annabeth's door with a recorder. The rest of us probably had earplugs or something. I noticed that the sounds were coming from Percy and Annabeth. I stifled a laugh and Thalia grabbed a potted plant and barfed into it. Pretty soon, it was 4:30 and I wanted to go back to sleep. We all headed back and I put in earplugs.

||Percy Jackson||

I couldn't say that I hated doing this with Annabeth... but I mean... it was a really new experience. I liked it. Partially. Annabeth seemed to really love it. I was worn out and really tired. I was about to stop but Annabeth let out another pleading moan.

"Percy..." she moaned.

"Annabeth... I'm really tired," I groaned.

"Please?" she pouted.

"Okay," I continued and she squealed happily, before the loud moaning kept going.

Her moans weren't like all moaning. They were soothing to me.

||Annabeth Chase||

When Percy did his thing... I felt like the world was just me and him. It felt good. I kissed him again and he kept going. I let out a little scream as I felt a little wet thing gather near my chest. I didn't look. I could only focus on Percy's handsome face. I let out another little happy moan. Tonight was the best night of my life. Pretty soon, Percy face-planted next to me. The bed was really wet but I didn't care at the moment. I took his tired face in my hands and kissed him passionately. We had a little make out session. Then... back to lovely moments. Pretty soon, it was 6:00 AM. We were tired and the bed was already dripping it was so wet. I saw that Percy had already passed out from exhaustion. I sat near him and pretty soon, my back was on his eight-pack and my arms were dangling off of the bed. I fell into a dreamless sleep.

||Piper McLean||

I woke up and went to check on Percy and Annabeth. The door was locked. I frowned again. The Stolls then came forward.

"Major Percabeth time," they giggled and took out Leo's lock-opener.

"Did you steal that?" I asked.

"Yep," they grinned before they opened the door slowly.

They were out cold. Dead. They looked dead. Well... not really. They were wet and the bed was wet. Percy was splayed out and Annabeth was on top of him. Her head was on the edge of the bed and her arms dangled off of it. Her legs were splayed out and her back was laying on Percy's eight-pack. Her mouth was agape and she was snoring softly. The part that made me gag when the Stolls took a picture was that they were not wearing any clothes.

"Stolls!" I scolded.

"What?" they shrugged innocently before closing the door on the two lovebirds. I wish Jason would be like this with me.