The Enemy

(Nozel's pov)
      I was exhausted after the long mission with Beatrice and her sisters. They are the most annoying and the laziest persons in the world! They did nothing but to complain about everything, laugh at me with no reason and force me to buy them expensive desserts in our way back to the HQ. I was so relieved to know that  the mission was over and I could go in my room, without any of them around.

         I locked myself in my room and took a shower. After that, I sneak out my room and went to (Y/N)'s room. She was waiting for me with tea and cookies.

       "Hi, Nozel! How was your day?" she said pouring me tea in a cup.

       "Horrible. I though that I'm gonna lose my mind with that girls." I said and took a sip. "I spent 1000 yuls on expensive desserts because of them and they didn't even let me taste it. They ate in front of me like pigs."

       "Why didn't tell them <no>?"

       "Because of their father. He has a relationship with my father, so if I don't do what they say, I'll have trouble." I said eating a cookie.

       I looked at the window and it raining outside. After an hour, the rain didn't stop and I was sleepy.

      " I have to go. Good night! "

      " Wait! You can't go out there. It's raining hard. "

     " Ok. I'll wait until it stops." I said and stood down on the couch.

     "Or... You can sleep here tonight."

      "What? No, I-I can't." I said blushing. "I don't want to bother..."

      "You don't bother me. It's raining outside and I don't want you to get a cold. You can sleep on the couch and I have a blanket in the wardrobe."

      "Okay, if you insist." I said and she went to the wardrobe and took a  blanket. I layed down on the couch and she wrapped me with the blanket.

       "Good night!" she said head to her bed.

       "Good night!" I said and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

       Even if the couch didn't compare with my large bed, it was cosy and warm. The though that I slept in the same room with (Y/N) made me feel good, for no reason. After one minute, I fell asleep.

(Timeskip)

       "Nozel, wake up!" she said and I woke up. It was 5 am in the morning. The had not risen completely yet.

       "Why did you wake me up so early?" I said half sleepy.

       "If you don't want to get into big trouble with your father, you have to go in your room now." she said putting back the blanket in the wardrobe.

        "Can I use the bathroom?"

        "Sure." she said pointing to a white door. "There is the bathroom."

        "Thanks!" I said and went to the bathroom.

        After that, I left her room and snuk in mine. I slept one more hour and got ready for breakfast. 

       Everything seemed to be normal and my father gave me a day off. I was so happy because I didn't haveto stay with Beatrice and her sisters for a whole day and I can do what the hell I want.... I went in my room and slept again.

(Meanwhile, at the Silver Eagles HQ)
(3rd person pov)

          Beatrice entered in the captain's office.

         "Captain, did you wanted to see me?" she asked closing the door.

         "Yes. Sit down. I want to talk to you about my son, Nozel." he said and Beatrice sit down on a chair.

         "Did something happened with him?"

         "Yes. He started acting strange since (Y/N) joined in our squad. Do you anything about her? "

         "Yes. (Y/N) is a stupid girl who is not good at nothing. In missions, she doesn't do nothing but stay and complain about everything. I think she is a bad influence for Nozel, if you say that he started acting strange since she joined this squad. Why don't you fire her? "

         " I want to, but I can't. She's under Wizard King's protection. That's why I called you here. I want you to stay with Nozel permanently  and keep her away from him. Can you do this? "

        "No problem, captain. I'll take care of your son. " she said with a wicked smile.

       "You can leave now." he said and Beatrice left. In front of the door, she met with her sisters.

       "Sisters, we have work to do! "