Bad Reputation

(Reader's pov)
         After I left the Nozel's room, I snuck in my room, avoiding the guards and the magic knights. I was tired and happy, because I finally had a friend.

         Since I was a little girl, no one wanted to be my friend or stay with me without mocking me because  I was a girl and <The House of Kira's Shame>. Yeah, it was my stupid nickname which all the royals used to call me. All of them, except of Acier Silva. She was the first person who was good with me. She inspired me to become a magic knight and prove to everyone that I am the princess this kingdom needs.

          I took a shower and I was about to fall asleep, but I heard screams coming from my neighbor rooms.

         "(Y/N) IS A SHAME..... (Y/N) IS A SHAME...." they said screaming and laughing out loud. I exited the room to see who's screaming at this hour. A big mistake.

         "Look who's awake, it's The Silver Eagles's shame!!! " Beatrice said to her to the people who were on her back. I couldn't believe it. They were the entire squad, except of Nozel. They all started laughing and pointing at me like I was an animal.

        I turned around and quickly entered in my room, locking the door. Beatrice aproached to my door and started to kick it with her leg.

        "What's wrong princess? Are you SCARED?" she said kicking the door until she broke it.

        I was so angry that I wanted to teach her a lesson and then, I looked at my grimoire and at the page with the Twilight Bow appeared a new spell. I took the bow and a light arrow appeared.

       "Light magic: Sparkle arrow" I said  and shouted in Beatrice. The arrow kicked her out of my room and exploded. All of them were on the ground with some minor injures and Beatrice had a big mark on her chest, but she was fine. I just burned her dress and her bra. She got up and went in her room with a red face while all the boys looked at her with a smirk on their faces.

        "This isn't over, (Y/N)! You will be in big trouble and you will regret that you did this to ME!!" she said and slammed the door of her room hard.

        After that, all the squad members frowning at me.

        "How dare you to do such a horrible thing to Beatrice?"

        "Stupid rat!"

        "Leave this squad and never go back, you MONSTER!" they said yelling at me. I was so scared and shocked that I couldn't even move. They were aproaching me until I recovered from the shock and made a light barrier to stop them.

       "Do you think that a barrier can stop us, you stupid bitch..." Tedros said kicking my barrier with with steel magic and the other boys followed him. I didn't know what yo do next. They wanted to kill me because I burned stupid bitch's dress and bra. What the hell was wrong with them.

        The barrier was about to fall apart until I sense an intense mana coming to my room.

        "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" the captain said and the boys stopped. I made the barrier disapear and I saw the captain and Nozel next to him.

       "Captain.... S-She..."Tedros said with a trembling voice.

       " WHAT DID SHE? "

        " It's all her fault... "he said pointing at me.

        " So.... It's her fault that you nearly DESTROYED THE HQ? You'll get punished for this. ALL OF YOU!!!! " he said looking at us. He was so angry that he would kill us at any moment. He casted a spell and all of us were grabbed by giant water arms.