Get Well Soon Pt. 1

(Reader's pov)
One week later, I started to get very close to Nebra, Solid and Noelle. They both liked me and so am I. I didn't know that it was so beautiful to stay with children, even if sometimes they were annoying.

Since the first day I got the job, Nozel was staring at me and his siblings and that made me feel a little uncomfortable until I figured it out why he did that. Seeing his siblings happy was the only thing that made him to be the person he was 2 years ago. It gave me hope that I could save him from his father and Beatrice.

One night, after putting the three siblings to bed, I saw Nozel standing next to the Nebra's door, as usual, but something was wrong. He seemed exhausted and ill. He turned around to go in his room and coughed very hard.

"Are you ok, Lord Nozel?" I asked really concerned. He frowned at me.

"My health is... cough.... none of your...cough...business!" he said coughing.

I grabbed him with my magic and took him to his room. He looked at me shocked.

"You're not okay and I won't let you go out until you're healthy again." I said tying him to bed. He tried to escape, but he was too tired to do it.

"How dare you to do this to me? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO..." he started screaming, but I tied his mouth. After one minute of struggling to free him from my magic, he stopped and I put my hand on his forehead, and then to his neck. They were hot.

" You have a fever. I'll go to make you a tea. I'll be back soon." I said head to the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes, I was back in his room with mint and lemon tea. I poured tea in a cup and gave him the cup.

"Drink!" I said and he drank it. I put the cup on a table and head to the bathroom to wet a small towel and put it on his forehead.

"How do you feel now?"

"A little bit better, but why you do that? You're not paid to take care of me." he said looking at me.

"You're right. I'm not paid to take care of you, but I'll do it anyway, because... I'm your friend." I said and kissed him on his right cheek. He started blushing.

(Nozel's pov)
After she said that and kissed my cheek, I figured it out who was her.

" (Y-YN)... "I said and she nodded." But... Why? "I said half asleep.

" I'll explain everything tomorrow. You're exhausted and ill. Rest now. " she said and head to the door." Goodnight! "

" Goodnight!" I said and closed my eyes and fell asleep.