Granny

(Nozel's pov)

There were 2 weeks left until the wedding and everything was almost ready: the Beatrice's wedding dress, my groom's suit, the decorations and the orchestra. Beatrice were very excited and started mocking me and my siblings which really pissed me off, but I couldn't do anything to her because of my father and his cruel punishments that were scaring me to death.

The wedding guests were, obviously, the noble families, the Vermillion and Kira houses, except (Y/N) because she was disowned by her father and the forbidden guest of this wedding.

In that day I had a day off and I stayed home. I was very upset because the beautiful nights spent with (Y/N) were running off and I won't be able to see her ever again because my father had plans to get rid of her. That was until a special guest came, my grandmother.

"Nozel! Long time no see! Give me a hug!" she said and I hugged her. "Awww....Look at you! You've grown so much since we last met! You were just a cute little boy and now you're a handsome man and get married. I'm so proud of you!" she said and I blushed in embarrasment. She was always like that.

After that, she went upstairs to stay with my siblings. They were so happy to see her until Beatrice came and behave like my grandma was a maid for her.

"Hey, you there! Go bring me a lemonade! I'm thirsty." Beatrice demanded and my grandma looked confused. "What? Are you deaf? I said BRING ME A LEMONADE!" she said with a high tone that shocked granny and my sibling hid behind her scared.

"Beatrice! Go ask someone at the kitchen for a lemonade!" I said and she looked at me.

"Why should I bother to go to the kitchen to ask when a maid is right here?"

"Because she isn't a maid. She's my grandmother and I would like you to apologize to her right now!" I said and she left without apologizing. What an insolent woman!

"Jesus Christ! Who is that brat?" grandma said shocked.

"She's....my bride, Beatrice." I said and granny's face turned into dissapoined one.

"Nozel, do you love her?"

"No, I don't, but I don't have a choice." I said and left the room.

(Timeskip)

It was 10 pm and (Y/N) came as usual in my room to sleep with me, but I wasn't very happy to see her like always. She noticed that.

"Are you ok?" she asked concerned.

"No, I'm not. There are two weeks remaining until the wedding and I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose you, but I can't face my father because I'm too scared and weak to do it. Our time spent togheter is running off and I don't know what to do." I said and she hugged me tightly.

"Nozel, even if you can't stop this marriage. I will still be here for you. I will never give up on you." she said and kissed me. She made me feel better, but not for long because someone opened the door. It was granny.

"Nozel, whatt are you doing...Jesus Christ!" she said shocked after seeing me and (Y/N) kissing.

"Granny...It's not what it looks like...she..." I said, but it was pointless. I couldn't find any excuse for what she saw.

"You don't need to explain, Nozel Silva." she said with a serious tone. She never called me like that before. I tilted my head down with fear. I knew what was coming. "I see what are you two doing here and I'm so happy!" she said I was surprized for her reaction. I didn't see that coming. "I'm so happy that you love a kind and beautiful girl like (Y/N)." she said and (Y/N) blushed.

"Oh, thank you so much granny!" (Y/N) said, but I was still shocked.

"Wait a second! Have you met before?" I said.

"Yes, we have! She helped me caring my bags and protecting me from thieves.Thank you so much, dear!"

"No problem! It is a pleasure to help others!" (Y/N) said and I sighed in relief.

"I have a question. Did you do that thing in bed?" she said and I blushed in embarassment.

"Granny!" I said with a red face and she laughed.

"It was a joke, Nozel!" granny said, but I was still annoyed about that. "Well, goodnight, kids!" she said and left.

"I'm so sorry for my grandma. She's always like this."I said in embarassment.

"You don't need to apologize. I think she's funny." she said smiling.